Look inside the Kanban:
Liaison so that your personnel leads processes in the Health and Safety Management System, including occupational health programs and hazard assessments to ensure compliance with organization laws and regulations, and company policies.
Benefits of the Occupational Health and Safety Kanban
- Does your organization have a formal system in place for safety inspections of equipment & tools, emergency equipment and job site conditions?
- Does your organization have a system in place for performing safety and health audits?
- Does the project ensure that valid OHS regulations and product safety standards are observed?
- Does the orientation process cover OHS rights and critical health and safety information prior to starting regular duties?
- Is there an OHS Committee and/or a worker health and safety representative, or workplace health and safety designate in place?
- What does it take for employers to adopt a health, safety and productivity management mindset?
- How have you improved your ability to manage the occupational safety and health risks that face your organization?
- How do you manage the safety related issues that have emerged?
- Does the designated safety and occupational health manager have direct access to the command or director?
- Has your workplace made changes to occupational safety and health management policies and procedures as a result of using the code of practice?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Occupational Health and Safety critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Occupational Health and Safety roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete Occupational Health and Safety critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Occupational Health and Safety critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Occupational Health and Safety Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Occupational Health and Safety Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Caterpillar, Amazon.com Services LLC, US Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Better, DC Water, Georg Fischer, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution, Cummins Inc., Sibanye Stillwater, Antea Group, Hexagon Geosystems, Kalispell Regional Healthcare, Argonaut Gold, RAM Construction Services, Inc., Clean Earth, United Alliance Services Corporation, Safety Management Group, LLC, US Mine Safety and Health Administration, Curia, 3M, Unifrax, Centura Health, Bell Textron Inc., Aptiv, Fox Corporation, Hitachi Energy, Ecolab, Philips, Hubbell Incorporated, Sonae Sierra, Zebra Technologies, Better Mortgage Corporation, AO Smith, Icertis, TTI Corporate, Spinutech, Traditions Bank, CreateMe, American Electric Power, Microsoft, Envigo RMS, MogoSME, DWA Healthcare Communications Group, Relation1, Humu, Interior Define, Asure Software, Meredith Corporation, Away Travel, Made Renovation, people*strata, Edelman, SiriusXM, FLEXE, Inc., Dentsu Creative, T-Mobile, Google, Vitro Flat Glass LLC, Royal Caribbean Group, Genentech, Roche, Combined Metals of Chicago LLC, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, Ascension, GSK, Froedtert, Epiroc USA LLC, Optum, The Coca-Cola Company, US Naval Facilities Engineering Command, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Bausch + Lomb, Capital One - US, US National Gallery of Art, Campbell Soup Company, Constellis, Northern Light Health, US Office of the Chief Human Capital Officer, RWJBarnabas Health,
About The Art of Service
Our clients want to be confident that they base their risk management and compliance decisions on accurate data. But compliance is complex and you don’t know what you don’t know.
You should have clarity in your business around risk management and compliance without being frustrated about spending thousands of dollars and waiting for external consultants to identify your company’s blind spots.
As senior executives and business owners for over 22 years, we understand your frustration.
That’s why the Art of Service has created the Self Assessment and implementation tools which have been used by more than 100,000 professionals globally to control their own compliance assessments; resulting in 500+ Academic citations, making it in the top 1 % of most cited work worldwide.