Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Occupational Health and Safety Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Occupational Health and Safety related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Occupational Health and Safety specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Occupational Health and Safety Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Occupational Health and Safety improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Does your organization plan, implement and control its operational processes by establishing operating criteria and implementing control of the processes in accordance with the operating criteria?
- Do reviews include assessing opportunities for improvement and the need for changes to the environment, health and safety management system, including the policy, objectives and targets?
- Where personal protective equipment is provided, is there a system which ensures that it is properly fitted, maintained, worn correctly and as required and is replaced when necessary?
- Has the facility established, documented, implemented, maintained and continually improved a management system that is focussed on environmental protection, worker health and safety?
- Does top management review the facilitys environment, health and safety management system at planned intervals to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness?
- Is documented information adequately controlled to ensure that it is available and suitable for use, where and when it is needed and to ensure that it is adequately protected?
- Is reliable information on the facilitys activities which might affect the environment or worker health and safety available to the public in a timely manner?
- Is documented information available on risks and opportunities and the processes and actions needed to determine and address the risks and opportunities?
- Is there a periodic assessment of occupational safety and health to ensure that the system complies with occupational safety and health requirements?
- How does your organization confirm that employees contractors, or labor hire employees understand the written and spoken components of the training?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Occupational Health and Safety book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Occupational Health and Safety self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Occupational Health and Safety Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Occupational Health and Safety areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Occupational Health and Safety Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Occupational Health and Safety projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Occupational Health and Safety Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Occupational Health and Safety project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Occupational Health and Safety projections?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures to ensure that changes to purchase orders will be updated on the computer files?
- Change Management Plan: What prerequisite knowledge or training is required?
- Scope Management Plan: What is your organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a pmo (Occupational Health and Safety project management office) in place which provides oversight to the Occupational Health and Safety project?
- Quality Audit: Are all employees including salespersons made aware that they must report all complaints received from any source for inclusion in the complaint handling system?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a need for the procurement Occupational Health and Safety project at all?
- Lessons Learned: What were the problems encountered in the Occupational Health and Safety project-functional area relationship, why, and how could they be fixed?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an approval policy in which the final cost of an order exceeds the amount originally estimated on the requisition or purchase order?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
Step-by-step and complete Occupational Health and Safety Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Occupational Health and Safety project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Occupational Health and Safety project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Occupational Health and Safety project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Occupational Health and Safety project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Occupational Health and Safety project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Occupational Health and Safety project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Occupational Health and Safety project with this in-depth Occupational Health and Safety Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Occupational Health and Safety projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Occupational Health and Safety and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Occupational Health and Safety investments work better.
This Occupational Health and Safety All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.