Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Order to Cash BPO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Order to Cash BPO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Order to Cash BPO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Order to Cash BPO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Order to Cash BPO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How powerful would it be if you could alert your CFO to the total cost savings delivered by your digital team members in an end to end Order to Cash process for any time frame, instantly?
- How do you make a differentiated model â delivering multiple levels of service â work, given that models complicate Order to Cash and supply chain processes?
- What capabilities have been engineered into the system for tracing materials throughout the process and to segregate non conforming products?
- Are the daily receipts totals from all credit card processing devices printed and used to settle transactions for each business day?
- Is your it strategy based on flexible, scalable platforms that can integrate all customer facing processes across your business?
- Do non integrated business functions and legacy systems and processes inhibit your responsiveness to new revenue opportunities?
- Is the responsibility for reconciling credit card payments segregated from processing payments, voids, credits and refunds?
- What process modeling tools have been implemented to aid process design, optimization, and control of the system?
- What structure and operating model should the finance organization adopt to support an emerging business model?
- What integration with other business processes occurs after completion of the logistics invoice verification?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Order to Cash BPO book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Order to Cash BPO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Order to Cash BPO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Order to Cash BPO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Order to Cash BPO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Order to Cash BPO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Order to Cash BPO Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Order to Cash BPO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Order to Cash BPO project team?
- Source Selection Criteria: What evidence should be provided regarding proposal evaluations?
- Schedule Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Order to Cash BPO project or audit?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the approach capitalize on and enhance the skills of all team members in a manner that takes into consideration other demands on members of the team?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the biggest dos and do nots for the PMO to consider when performing resource portfolio management?
- Procurement Audit: Are existing suppliers that have a special right to be consulted being contacted?
- Quality Management Plan: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Order to Cash BPO projects, systems, Vendors and your organizations work effort?
- Scope Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Order to Cash BPO project estimates?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues resolved before escalation was necessary?
Step-by-step and complete Order to Cash BPO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Order to Cash BPO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Order to Cash BPO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Order to Cash BPO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Order to Cash BPO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Order to Cash BPO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Order to Cash BPO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Order to Cash BPO project with this in-depth Order to Cash BPO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Order to Cash BPO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Order to Cash BPO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Order to Cash BPO investments work better.
This Order to Cash BPO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.