Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Order-to-Cash BPO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Order-to-Cash BPO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Order-to-Cash BPO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Order-to-Cash BPO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Order-to-Cash BPO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How do you make a differentiated model ÃÂÃÂ delivering multiple levels of service ÃÂÃÂ work, given that models complicate order to cash and supply chain processes?
- How should your organization manage its inventory, accounts receivable, and accounts payable in order to reduce the length of its cash conversion cycle?
- How do you move beyond transactional vendor management to true supplier partnerships that will achieve savings and drive innovation?
- How long will it take to implement an outsourcing solution and what resources must your organization provide to ensure its success?
- What are your experiences with providing green products (environmentally friendly) or reduced packaging to current or past clients?
- Does it ensure that at least one non-executive director has an experience in the sector or industry your organization belongs to?
- Does the selection team possess, or have access to, internal legal experts who have experience crafting outsourcing contracts?
- Is purchasing centralized, in order to ensure purchasing power is leveraged to achieve the best terms and conditions possible?
- What about remotely created payment orders, remotely created checks, cash-to-cash money transfers, and cash reload mechanisms?
- Do you mandate the governance representatives to drive changes and allocate the best talents to your key business initiatives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Order-to-Cash BPO book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Order-to-Cash BPO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Order-to-Cash BPO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Order-to-Cash BPO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Order-to-Cash BPO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Order-to-Cash BPO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Order-to-Cash BPO Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Order-to-Cash BPO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Where required, did candidates give evidence of complying with quality assurance standards?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Order-to-Cash BPO project oversight?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Account for the four frames of organizations. How can they help Order-to-Cash BPO project managers understand your organizational context for Order-to-Cash BPO projects?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- Change Request: Will new change requests be acknowledged in a timely manner?
- Risk Audit: What are the boundaries of the auditors responsibility for policing management fidelity?
- Cost Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Lessons Learned: How well was Order-to-Cash BPO project status communicated throughout your involvement in the Order-to-Cash BPO project?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its security arrangements are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Order-to-Cash BPO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Order-to-Cash BPO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Order-to-Cash BPO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Order-to-Cash BPO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Order-to-Cash BPO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Order-to-Cash BPO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Order-to-Cash BPO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Order-to-Cash BPO project with this in-depth Order-to-Cash BPO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Order-to-Cash BPO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Order-to-Cash BPO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Order-to-Cash BPO investments work better.
This Order-to-Cash BPO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.