Look inside the Kanban:
Be confident that your organization participates in reviewing engineering change data and coordinates changes with program management, engineering, quality assurance, material management and manufacturing to ensure compliance with (internal) customer requirements and Company policy and CDM procedures.
Benefits of the Program Management Kanban
- What strategies has your organization or team developed to incorporate risk management into project and program management that have added value and benefited decisionmaking and planning?
- Do project and program management at your organization include a clearly understood decision making process involving delegation of responsibility, authority and accountability?
- How does your dedicated team of high calibre project and program management specialists help your organization?
- Can the project manager identify, select and employ the right tools and processes to ensure project management success?
- What organizational, project or program management tools already exist that would help to plan, execute and monitor the change?
- How do you ensure consistent project management practices throughout your organization?
- How do you bring a more structured approach to project management that is flexible and easy to understand to an environment that seems to be constantly changing?
- Do you leverage project and program management tools to plan, execute and monitor the implementation of the process/change?
- Is data security sufficiently addressed in current data governance, data architecture, IT project management and IT program management activities?
- Is a pmo a project management office, a program management office, or portfolio management office, and which might the differences be?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1106 Program Management critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Program Management roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1106 Program Management critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Program Management critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Program Management Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Program Management Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Falconwood, Inc., Salesforce, Aon, Amazon.com Services LLC, FedEx, Neoleukin Therapeutics, Robinhood, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd., Applied Materials Inc., Finicity, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Capital Group, Comcast, Nestle USA, Merck, Nordstrom, L3Harris Technologies, OU Health, Owens-Illinois, PG&E Corporation, C2FO Limited, Peraton, Tyson Foods, Inc., Red Hat Software, Wunderman Thompson, Tableau, Paychex Inc., SiriusXM, IBSS CORP, CACI, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Collins Aerospace, EaglePicher Technologies, MasterCard, KBR, US Federal Highway Administration, Intel, Tuvli, LLC, Anheuser-Busch, Marriott International, Inc, Citi, Dell Technologies, MIT Lincoln Laboratory, Xilinx, US Department of the Air Force - Agency Wide, Neoleukin Corporation, VMware, The Coca-Cola Company, Seagen, Vensai Enterprises Inc., MAGRABBIT, US Veterans Benefits Administration, M&T Bank, Nordstrom Inc, UnitedHealth Group, Roku, Akraya Inc., Velodyne, Monzo, FIS Global, Pinnacle Group, Discover, Alogent, Houston Federal Credit Union, Bank of Hope, Community First Credit Union, Provident Credit Union, United Bank, Orange County's Credit Union, Alma Bank, Fiserv, Inc., Wake Technical Community College, H&R Block, Northrim Bank, Banner Bank, Granite State Credit Union, Crescent Bank, Citizen Trust Bank, Logix Federal Credit Union, Clackamas Federal Credit Union, Valley National Bank, New Omni Bank N A, Charles River Bank, Citzens Trust Bank, Sauk Valley Bank, MSU Federal Credit Union, GULF COAST BANK & TRUST, VyStar Credit Union, Suffolk Federal Credit Union, Mountain Credit Union, Citizens Independent Bank, Municipal Credit Union, WNB Financial NA, Merchants Bank, Tompkins Trust Company, Kennebec Savings Bank, Redstone Federal Credit Union, kraken, Rivermark Community Credit, Tompkins Bank of Castile, First Foundation Bank, BankFinancial, Tompkins Financial Corporation, USE Credit Union, Salem Five, Local Government Federal Credit Union, Dieterich Bank, DR Bank, I&C Bank of China, Harvard University, Banco Itau International- Miami, Salem Five Bank, First State Bank of the Florida Keys, People's United Bank, Southwestern Community College, Guilford Savings Bank, First Tech Federal Credit Union, Copper State Credit Union, Bangor Savings Bank, Vibrant Credit Union, American Federal Bank, Tompkins VIST Bank, STAR Financial Bank, Horizon Bank, Veritex Community Bank, Google, Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., Hagerty Consulting Inc, WebMD, Blue Shield Blue Cross Association, Prudential, Autodesk, General Dynamics Information Technology, Monigle Associates, AT&T, Amyris, Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical, COLSA, Redfin, Microsoft, Capital One - US, BAE Systems, Apple, Oasis Systems LLC, Tonal, Nu Skin, Johnson Controls, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, Odessa, BOEING, Amex, Nike, US Defense Acquisition University, Raytheon Intelligence & Space, Edwards Lifesciences, Teradyne, Workiva, Harley-Davidson, McCormick & Company, Regions, ABBVIE, Deloitte, TransUnion, The Hanover Insurance Group, Generac Power Systems, Hillsborough County, Florida, Radian, Kingland Systems, US Office of the Secretary, Morgan Stanley, Walmart, National Football League, Expedia.com, FedEx Services, T. Rowe Price, Northwestern Mutual, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield, COMPASS Pathways, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Entergy, Paychex, LLC, Charles Schwab, Americold Logistics, LLC, MUFG, Allstate, IQVIA, Wolters Kluwer, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., OSIsoft, Meta, ULA, Millennium Corporation, Medtronic, University of Colorado Boulder, Integral, American Express Global Business Travel, Aflac, Incorporated, JLL, Orange County Transportation Authority, DTCC, Astex Pharmaceuticals, Indiana University, Starbucks, Oracle, City of Atlanta, GA, Silicon Valley Bank, AECOM, BD, Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc., Guardant Health, Managed Health Care Associates, EXOS, Peloton, Optum, U.S. Bank, Annexon, Datadog, Anthem, Facebook App, CVS Health, Wayfair, EY, Worldline, Garage Team Mazda, SentinelOne,