The Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Complete Certification Kit is the most complete guide for anyone looking to gain an understanding of RFID and its practical application in an IT and Non-IT environment.
Get a boost your career with this complete RFID eLearning course, Exam and PDF textbook for additional study.
This certification kit would be beneficial to individuals wanting to learn more about RFID applications, businesses wanting to keep track of stock or produce, create a strict security system by identifying employees and/or clients, or implement anti-theft devices.
The Radio-Frequency Identification Complete Certification Kit is a part of the Core Series for IT, a series of courses available to help career-driven IT professionals stay relevant in their roles in the I.T. industry. Each course in the core series includes a certification upon successful completion.
The online learning program is available for a 60 Days access period.
Discover the latest tracking technology trend known as Radio-Frequency Identification. Radio-Frequency Identification technology has been successfully and eagerly snatched up by organizations worldwide. This popular form of wireless and contactless technology is now heavily relied on by its implementers. Become a valued member of your organization by learning the benefits and advantages of implementing Radio-Frequency Identification applications.
Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) is a type of wireless technology used to automatically identify and track objects, people, and even animals by means of tracking tags or labels. RFID technology uses radio-frequency electromagnetic fields to transfer data. Some tags are powered and read via magnetic fields, while others use local power sources and emit radio waves. RFID tags have been implemented throughout many organizations. This course would be beneficial to individuals wanting to learn more about RFID applications, businesses wanting to keep track of stock or produce, create a strict security system by identifying employees and/or clients, and implement anti-theft devices.
This certification validates your knowledge of specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest technology trends, and to add to their RFID toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments in RFID technology, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The Radio-Frequency Identification Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of RFID concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory RFID training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of RFID.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that RFID applications present.
Take the next step:
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself, and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Radio-Frequency Identification Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for Radio-Frequency Identification Certification.
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about RFID technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about RFID and other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, and uses of RFID.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing RFID applications into business, security, medical, educational, and medical sectors.
- Examine RFID technology, and applications.
- Review RFID tags and devices.
- Explore future possibilities of RFID technologies.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Introduction to Radio-Frequency Identification
- Tags and Devices
- How Radio-Frequency Identification Works
- RFID Applications: Access Control, Industry, and Transportation
- RFID Applications: Tracking
- RFID Applications: Mobile Phones, Credit Cards, Passports, and Others
- The Future of RFID
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End-of-module review questions to assess your content knowledge
- Final Exam