Look inside the Kanban:
Oversee that your organization establishes architecture oversight and planning for information and network security technologies; leads development of an information security risk management program that includes business, regulatory, industry practices and technical environment considerations; establishes strategic vendor relationships for security products and services; develops enterprise-wide security incident response plans and strategies that includes integration with business, compliance, privacy, and legal constituents and requirements; provides advanced level engineering design functions; provides trouble resolution and serves as point of technical escalation on complex problems.
Benefits of the Regulatory Compliance Kanban
- Have you assessed the impact that the regulatory change will have on your business including governance, compliance and risk management frameworks?
- How can systems be designed to process data on regulatory compliance in ways that will prove helpful for organization staff when revising old rules or creating new ones?
- How does your organization meet the increasing regulatory compliance demands while improving product quality and decreasing time to market for new products?
- Do you have records and data management systems for system operating and maintenance data, for regulatory compliance data, and for system management and administration?
- Does the compliance officer have sufficient knowledge of the relevant regulatory requirements applicable across all jurisdictions, business units, and products of the enterprise?
- Does the management of regulatory compliance and occupational risk have an impact on safety culture?
- Is there a system in place to identify and ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements and codes and is it documented as part of the management system?
- Does your organization have comprehensive legal and regulatory compliance policies and programs?
- Which aws service helps users meet contractual and regulatory compliance requirements for data security by using dedicated hardware appliances within the aws cloud?
- Does your organization have an obligation to report compliance with SOX on a regular basis due to regulatory requirements?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2337 Regulatory Compliance critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Regulatory Compliance roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2337 Regulatory Compliance critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Regulatory Compliance critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Regulatory Compliance Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Regulatory Compliance Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Easterseals NorCal, The BHPN, Xolv, Catalight, PG&E Corporation, StoneX Group Inc. US, Cloudflare, Knotch, COMPLIANCE ENVIROSYSTEMS, Raytheon Intelligence & Space, Kemper, DataDog, Costco Wholesale, Match Group, FedEx Services, Deloitte, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Emerson, Peraton, Fishtech Group LLC, TikTok, Milliman, NFP Corp, BDO, Brown & Brown Insurance, SageSure, LEO Pharma Inc., Alliance Health, Booz Allen Hamilton, Air Products, Roche, EHS Support, Natixis North America Inc., Advocate Aurora Health, Smithfield Foods, Beyond Meat, University of South Carolina, Microsoft, Google, Chargebee, Lucid Motors, ON24, Sovos Compliance, Foreside, Credit Suisse, CIBC, Equityzen, LUXENDO GmbH, Blackstone Group, NYC DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS SERV., Janus Henderson, Komatsu, State of Connecticut - Office of the State Treasurer, Parallon, UnitedHealth Group, Cepheid, Appian Corporation, Bentley Systems, Amazon.com Services LLC, Curaleaf, DISA Global Solutions, Arctic Information Technology, Neighborly, i2c Inc., Prime Trust, LLC, Intuit, iRhythm Technologies, IBM, Amgen, SB Financial Group Inc, Bank of America, Corning, Liberty Latin America (LLA), CruiTek, NOKIA, InVisionApp, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Northrop Grumman, Covanta, Trek Bicycle, Essense of Australia, Invacare Corporation, Descartes, Expeditors, Simplify Compliance, Athenahealth, TCG, First Business Bank, Benefitfocus, SAP, Cisco Systems, Charles Schwab, Scientific Games, Cayuse, TC Energy, City of Coral Springs, Emburse, Direct Travel, Atos, S&P Global, The MITRE Corporation, Raytheon Technologies Corporate, OCLC, Virginia Dept of Social Services, Lux Holdings, Bank of the West, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)