Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Research and Development Agreement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Research and Development Agreement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Research and Development Agreement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Research and Development Agreement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Research and Development Agreement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Will a repository be used for research, defined as a systematic investigation, including research development, testing and evaluation, designed to develop or contribute to generalizable knowledge?
- Does your organizations regulatory affairs department consult with the legal department regarding regulatory filings involving intellectual property or significant competitive issues?
- What is the anticipated product or service that will result from the licensed technology and how likely is it that the product or service will be covered by the licensed patents?
- Does your organization see a need to better align high risk research & technology development responsibility to government labs with transition to industry as technology matures?
- Did the participant require any substantive/material changes to your organization /field approved modular CRADA and/or any changes to double underlined language?
- Does your organization have branch or sales offices or other facilities, or are you qualified to do business as a foreign corporation in any other countries?
- Does your organization see a need to better align high risk research & technology development to government labs with transition as technology matures?
- Is the mandatory collaboration between the small business and the research organization effective in transferring the technology to the marketplace?
- How much development work will be required with respect to the licensed product, and how much funding will be needed to support that development?
- How to re envision your organizations lease agreement as a long term relational contract to effect changes in practice and policy over time?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Research and Development Agreement book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Research and Development Agreement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Research and Development Agreement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Research and Development Agreement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Research and Development Agreement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Research and Development Agreement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Research and Development Agreement Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Research and Development Agreement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the current or emerging trends of culture?
- Planning Process Group: What are the different approaches to building the WBS?
- Closing Process Group: What is the overall risk of the Research and Development Agreement project to your organization?
- Scope Management Plan: Has stakeholder analysis been conducted, assessing influence on the Research and Development Agreement project and authority levels?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are trained personnel, including supervisors and Research and Development Agreement project managers, available to handle such a large Research and Development Agreement project?
- Procurement Audit: Must the receipt of goods be approved prior to payment?
- Activity List: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What are the mechanisms of public and social accountability, and how can they be made better?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are post milestone Research and Development Agreement project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
Step-by-step and complete Research and Development Agreement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Research and Development Agreement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Research and Development Agreement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Research and Development Agreement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Research and Development Agreement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Research and Development Agreement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Research and Development Agreement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Research and Development Agreement project with this in-depth Research and Development Agreement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Research and Development Agreement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Research and Development Agreement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Research and Development Agreement investments work better.
This Research and Development Agreement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.