Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Research Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Research Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Research Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Research Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Research Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What are bringing the consequences background and context of your research and professional practices the discipline into focus allows for how you understand and govern ourselves and others?
- Which organisational development is requiredforsuccessfulimplementationof qualityimprovement;whatistheroleof quality managers, quality improvement teams,leadership,andteam building?
- Have you researched, considered and complied with the most up-to-date OHS, dangerous goods and environment protection legislation and associated regulations during site development?
- Does your organization protect the value of its intellectual property through continued research and investment in new product development or by purchase from outside developers?
- What is the anticipated product or service that will result from the licensed technology and how likely is it that the product or service will be covered by the licensed patents?
- Why has the productivity slowdown persisted for so long in spite of large absolute increases in research and development, scientific knowledge and technological innovations?
- What technical or funding support are you receiving from federal departments on grid cybersecurity in terms of research and development and standard setting guidance?
- What is the value of systemsforrecertificationandreaccreditation ofprofessionals,practices,andhospitals,and towhatextentshouldselfevaluationbethe basisofsuchsystems?
- Why do other organizations and individuals with new ideas put so much effort into research and development before moving forward with product or system development?
- What are the most appropriate performance measures to be used in monitoring program performance in the future and how will the program be monitored and evaluated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Research Development book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Research Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Research Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Research Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Research Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Research Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Research Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Research Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Research Development project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this Research Development project is needed?
- Procurement Audit: Do the internal control systems function appropriate?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the Research Development projects sustainability strategy that will ensure Research Development project results will endure or be sustained?
- Variance Analysis: When, during the last four quarters, did a primary business event occur causing a fluctuation?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Research Development project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Project Management Plan: Are comparable cost estimates used for comparing, screening and selecting alternative plans, and has a reasonable cost estimate been developed for the recommended plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Where is the scheduling tool and who has access to it to view it?
- Procurement Audit: Was the dynamic purchasing system set up following the rules of open procedure?
- Procurement Audit: Are internal control mechanisms performed before payments?
Step-by-step and complete Research Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Research Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Research Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Research Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Research Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Research Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Research Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Research Development project with this in-depth Research Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Research Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Research Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Research Development investments work better.
This Research Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.