Look inside the Kanban:
Certify your staff is ensuring up-to-date market research and analysis is being completed to identify business opportunities and risks and ensure the realization of opportunities and risk mitigation through ownership of the commercial category management process.
Benefits of the Risk Identification Kanban
- Does your organization have a robust risk identification and management process?
- Does your organization have a closed loop process from the corrective action process back to risk identification and review?
- Is there more sensitive information in or around your organization than board level information around risk identification and management of that risk?
- Which organizations have structures enabling risk identification and treatment?
- Are the risk identification and assessment processes repeated periodically to review existing risks and identify new risks?
- Which methods and processes of risk identification does the undertaking employ?
- Can risk identification and management be imparted at every level of a program?
- How are risks identified in the risk identification stage of risk management?
- How important are risk identification techniques to the asset management process?
- What types or categories of risks seem to be the primary focus of your organizations risk identification process?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2180 Risk Identification critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Risk Identification roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2180 Risk Identification critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Risk Identification critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Risk Identification Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Risk Identification Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Delta, DataStax, IBM, Ameresco, Red Ventures, Georgia-Pacific, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Sentar, Western National Insurance, S&P Global, AstraZeneca, MotoRefi, DataRobot, Replicated, Inc., Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, Citi, Gartner, Palo Alto Networks, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, The Hanover Insurance Group, Amazon Data Services, Inc., Totes Isotoner, Wayfair, Aon, FirstAmerica, Walmart, The Hershey Company, One Concern, CSH IT Service, PayPal, IT Data Solutions, Morgan Stanley, Microsoft, Lumen, Deloitte, North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts, General Mills, U.S. Bank, Booz Allen Hamilton, Fishtech Group LLC, CrossCountry Consulting, Fannie Mae, Milliman, Puget Sound Energy, The Travelers Companies, Inc., Risk Management Solutions (RMS), Guy Carpenter, Risk Management Solutions, Nationwide, Risk Placement Services, Inc, General Reinsurance Corporation, BDO, Selective Insurance Company of America, Berkley, Chubb, Applied Research Associates, Inc, American Family Mutual Insurance Company, AIG, AIR, EMC Insurance, QBE, TigerRisk Partners LLC - Associates, Acrisure LLC, Revantage Corporate Services, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty, Infineum, GCM Grosvenor, Global Staffing, LLC, Guardian Life Insurance Company, Air Products, MetLife, Schroders, Blue Shield of California, Natixis North America Inc., CohnReznick, Inter-American Development Bank, TCS, HSBC, University of South Carolina, MassMutual, Amazon.com Services LLC, umlaut North America, Cigna, BMO Harris Bank, Dropbox, ON24, Garmin, CIBC, Finra, WEX Inc., Green Dot Corporation, LPL Financial, Chubb INA Holdings Inc., Technology Roles at Global Atlantic, Goldman Sachs, Global Atlantic Financial Group, Global Atlantic Financial Group Opportunities, Oklahoma City University, Warrenton Oil Group, USI Holdings Corporation, Baldwin Risk Partners, Capital One, Arch Insurance Group Inc (U.S.), Banco Itau International- Miami, AlignTech, Noname, Trusight Solutions, Bottomline Technologies, Bank of America, Computershare, TikTok, FedEx Services, FanDuel, InVisionApp, Facebook, Surf Air Mobility, Milwaukee Public Schools, RANE- Risk Assistance Network & Exchange, CI Software, Charles Schwab, Oakland County Michigan, CastleGate, Inc., Creative Breakthroughs Inc, Live Nation, SRS Acquiom, Baker Hughes, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Figure, Argonne National Laboratory, PNC Financial Services Group, Barclays, Collins Aerospace, Netflix, Visa, Brex, Western Alliance Bank, The Doctors Management Company, Kaiser Permanente, Frontdoor, Benchling, Mursion Career Opportunities, Universal Orlando, University of Toledo, Comcast, Mass General Brigham(PHS), SAP, Trend Nation, Cedar Fair Corporate, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, The Judge Group, City of Atlanta, GA, Accenture, UnitedHealth Group, The Walt Disney Company (Corporate), Boston University, Brunswick Corporation, Production Resource Group Llc, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Google, Arsenal Biosciences, World Vision Canada, Northeast Georgia Health System, National Veterinary Associates, Ross Stores, University of Kansas, Buckman, NAPA Auto Parts