Look inside the Kanban:
Iinvest in the expansion of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) by applying a variety of Process Improvement and RPA design tool, including Lean Six Sigma, Business Analysis, data collection and interpretation, and other Business Process Management tools.
Benefits of the Robotic Process Automation Kanban
- How to assess the suitability of a local process model for automation using RPA technology?
- How will roles change by the use of automation technologies as RPA and machine learning?
- Do you have future plans to do automation using microservices or APIs instead of RPA tools?
- How prioritized is business process development in general and RPA specifically at you business function?
- What concerns do you have about the use of intelligent automation tools as robotics process automation, artificial intelligence and machine learning tools?
- Do you believe Robotic Process Automation tools will offer value to your tax function?
- Does robotic process automation really help it achieve your business imperative of better, faster, for less?
- What is robotic process automation and why will it revolutionize the human services workforce?
- How much it involvement will Robotic Process Automation implementation require?
- Will you utilise a change management process to implement RPA into your organization?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Robotic Process Automation critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Robotic Process Automation roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete Robotic Process Automation critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Robotic Process Automation critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Robotic Process Automation Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Robotic Process Automation Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Biogen, High Street Insurance Partners, Schneider Electric, Fidelity TalentSource, Amazon.com Services LLC, Applied Impact Robotics, Locus Robotics, Webster Bank, Fiserv, Inc., CAPCO, Zenith Electronics, LLC, OCTOPUZ Inc., GreenWorks Tools, Pace LLC, Warner Music Group, Infosys, Liquid Robotics, a Boeing Company, Bear Robotics, IBM, Reynolds Consumer Products, Automation Anywhere, MVP Health Care, ChenMed, RightHand Robotics, SOFTBANK ROBOTICS AMERICA INC, Sarcos Robotics, KUKA Robotics, Productive Robotics, Inc., Diligent Robotics, amdocs, MKS2 Technologies, GE Appliances, Torc Robotics, Alarm.com, Prescient Edge Federal, Rockwell Automation, FORT Robotics, KION Group, Nike, KION North America, OPEX Corporation, Accenture, Apria Healthcare, McMurray Stern, inVia Robotics, BAXTER, Dell Technologies, Louisiana-Pacific Corporation, Dematic, Medtronic, Magna International Inc., IEEE Corporate, Home Depot / THD, Zions Bancorporation, New York Technology Partners, Canon Business Process Services, Inc., CitiusTech, Vidorra Consulting Group, Johnson & Johnson, Reliable Robotics, M Corp, Honeybee Robotics, Kodiak Robotics, AeroVect, Robotic Research Llc,