Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Service Delivery Manager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Service Delivery Manager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Service Delivery Manager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Service Delivery Manager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Service Delivery Manager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Is there a process for handover of management responsibility for future operation and maintenance of the created assets to service delivery departments?
- Do you agree current operational value is the value of an asset used to achieve your organizations service delivery objectives at the measurement date?
- What are the technical requirements, considerations and measures to best prepare for advanced service delivery models within your own organizations?
- Are issues of equal access and choice clearly taken into account in the design and monitoring of services and decisions about service delivery?
- Does the participant experience any cognitive, communication or physical difficulties that result in the need for in person service delivery?
- How well do management and service delivery staff understand the roles and responsibilities with regard to performance appraisal?
- What consultative arrangements are in place to assess the potential impact of the relocation on employees and service delivery?
- How can financial institutions ensure the ability to sustain service delivery consistently in the face of external threats?
- How do you ensure that your digital service delivery modernization strategies are inclusive and equally accessible to all?
- Have you integrated IT processes as change management and configuration management into cloud based IT service delivery?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Service Delivery Manager book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Service Delivery Manager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Service Delivery Manager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Service Delivery Manager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Service Delivery Manager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Service Delivery Manager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Service Delivery Manager Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Service Delivery Manager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Cost Management Plan: Environmental management â what changes in statutory environmental compliance requirements are anticipated during the Service Delivery Manager project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is work properly classified as measured effort, LOE, or apportioned effort and appropriately separated?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a Service Delivery Manager project charter created once a Service Delivery Manager project is formally recognized?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its risk management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should comments received in response to a RFP be handled?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are actual resource expenditures versus planned still acceptable?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the Service Delivery Manager projects goal, purpose and objectives?
Step-by-step and complete Service Delivery Manager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Service Delivery Manager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Service Delivery Manager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Service Delivery Manager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Service Delivery Manager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Service Delivery Manager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Service Delivery Manager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Service Delivery Manager project with this in-depth Service Delivery Manager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Service Delivery Manager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Service Delivery Manager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Service Delivery Manager investments work better.
This Service Delivery Manager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.