Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SIEM and UEBA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SIEM and UEBA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SIEM and UEBA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SIEM and UEBA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SIEM and UEBA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Is it possible to add user-centric behavior analytics and machine learning capabilities to your existing SIEM in order to generate intelligence on critical threats against the entire IT environment?
- How would you rate your organizations ability to ensure cloud security and regulatory compliance with your existing SIEM and infrastructure monitoring tools?
- Do you improve customer experiences through analytics that reveal user behavior and proximity messaging by using location services?
- Does the log management tool provide a migration path to SIEM without a separate collection, aggregation and normalization engine?
- Does, or will, your business require the real-time security, operations and Business intelligence only a SIEM product can provide?
- Which configuration changes should be made to ensure that the SIEM product receives information about security attack incidents?
- What kinds of things can service providers do with an effective and comprehensive data blending and advanced analytics solution?
- How would you rate the value received from the integration of your organizations threat intelligence platform and SIEM?
- Does the solution have built-in controls for restricting end-user actions granularly based on type of app and/or users?
- What features does your product have that allows for distinction between organization-owned devices and BYOD devices?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SIEM and UEBA book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SIEM and UEBA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SIEM and UEBA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SIEM and UEBA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SIEM and UEBA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SIEM and UEBA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SIEM and UEBA Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SIEM and UEBA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Do the employees have the necessary skills and experience to carry out procurements efficiently?
- Procurement Audit: Are goods generally ordered and received in time to be used in the programs for which they were ordered?
- Risk Audit: From an empirical perspective, does the business risk approach lead to a more effective audit, or simply to increased consulting revenue detrimental to audit rigor?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit costs, equivalent unit or lot costs in terms of labor, material, other direct, and indirect costs?
- Project Charter: Does the SIEM and UEBA project need to consider any special capacity or capability issues?
- Variance Analysis: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with the anticipated direct business base?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST SIEM and UEBA project management tool to use to determine the longest time the SIEM and UEBA project will take?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Does the activity rely on a common set of tools to carry it out?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does your organization have if the SIEM and UEBA projects fail to meet deadline?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit benchmarked with other procurement functions/units in the different stages of the procurement process?
Step-by-step and complete SIEM and UEBA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SIEM and UEBA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SIEM and UEBA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SIEM and UEBA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SIEM and UEBA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SIEM and UEBA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SIEM and UEBA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SIEM and UEBA project with this in-depth SIEM and UEBA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SIEM and UEBA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SIEM and UEBA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SIEM and UEBA investments work better.
This SIEM and UEBA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.