Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical UEBA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any UEBA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated UEBA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the UEBA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 980 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which UEBA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 980 standard requirements:
- Have you built a program to mitigate Account Takeover risks, or is your organization looking to implement an Account Takeover management program?
- Are the conclusions consistent with other evaluations of affordable housing supply after adjustments have been made for differences in context?
- How do you analyze all the user activity occurring in your environment in real time to protect your business from disruptions and outages?
- Is much of your teams time spent on the mechanics of capturing and reporting on the raw data as a series of isolated reports?
- Do services have any limitations to provision of support for people who are experiencing, or who are at risk of homelessness?
- How many organizations have controls in place to defend against attacks or circumstances leading to degraded data integrity?
- How many staff members or outside consultants will you need for responding to SIEM alerts and managing the system overall?
- Does your solution/platform/product provide specialized types of visualizations to easily identify threats and/or risks?
- Does your solution/platform/product use log collection of some kind as its primary mode of data ingestion?
- Does your solution offer the ability to manage a globally distributed virtual app and desktop environment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the UEBA book in PDF containing 980 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your UEBA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the UEBA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which UEBA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough UEBA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage UEBA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step UEBA Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 UEBA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization manage work to promote cooperation, individual initiative, innovation, flexibility, communications, and knowledge/skill sharing across work units?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures established to prevent changes to the contract budget base other than the already stated authorized by contractual action?
- Activity Attributes: Does your organization of the data change its meaning?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How will economic events and trends likely affect the UEBA project?
- Change Management Plan: Has the priority for this UEBA project been set by the Business Unit Management Team?
- Executing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the UEBA project?
- Risk Audit: Strategic business risk audit methodologies; are corresponding an attempt to sell other services, and is management becoming the client of the audit rather than the shareholder?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What methods are to be used for managing and monitoring subcontractors (eg agreements, contracts etc)?
- Project Schedule: Understand the constraints used in preparing the schedule. Are activities connected because logic dictates the order in which others occur?
- Lessons Learned: How many government and contractor personnel are authorized for the UEBA project?
Step-by-step and complete UEBA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 UEBA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 UEBA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 UEBA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 UEBA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 UEBA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 UEBA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any UEBA project with this in-depth UEBA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose UEBA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in UEBA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make UEBA investments work better.
This UEBA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.