Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software Engineering Agile Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software Engineering Agile related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software Engineering Agile specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software Engineering Agile Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software Engineering Agile improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How the continuous requirements risk profiling method should be improved, so that the industry professionals would find it easy to use and useful in the everyday work?
- How the continuous requirements risk profiling method should be improved, so that industry professionals would find it easy to use and useful in the everyday work?
- Is agile regarded as a software development method, a project management process, at odds with the waterfall method, or scalable?
- Does the developed continuous requirements risk profiling method fit the needs of agile software development projects?
- Is there a better software development methodology than agile methodology for distributed software development teams?
- How to encourage and support the discovery processes that occur when solutions are in search of problems?
- How does agile methodology fit in to overcome challenges of globally distributed software development?
- How do particular practices of integrating UX activities with agile development contribute to agility?
- When software is malleable and continuously delivered, how do you provide foundations for decisions?
- Does the investigation go beyond the symptoms and reach the real cause of your organization problem?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software Engineering Agile book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Software Engineering Agile self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software Engineering Agile Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software Engineering Agile areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software Engineering Agile Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software Engineering Agile projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software Engineering Agile Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Software Engineering Agile project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are crucial elements of successful Software Engineering Agile project plan execution?
- Planning Process Group: If a task is partitionable, is this a sufficient condition to reduce the Software Engineering Agile project duration?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What types of learning are targeted (e.g., cognitive, affective, psychomotor, procedural)?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is there centralized control of information sharing?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Where are the good opportunities facing your organizations development?
- Variance Analysis: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you distinguish the scope of work the contractor(s) will be required to do?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a pmo (Software Engineering Agile project management office) in place which provides oversight to the Software Engineering Agile project?
- Quality Audit: Are there appropriate indicators for monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of processes?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the contractors estimates of costs at completion reconcilable with cost data reported to us?
Step-by-step and complete Software Engineering Agile Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software Engineering Agile project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software Engineering Agile project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software Engineering Agile project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software Engineering Agile project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software Engineering Agile project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software Engineering Agile project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software Engineering Agile project with this in-depth Software Engineering Agile Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software Engineering Agile projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software Engineering Agile and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software Engineering Agile investments work better.
This Software Engineering Agile All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.