Use Agile Software Development practices, coding, data and testing standards, and best practices for Code Reviews, source code management, security, Continuous Delivery and Software Architecture.
More Uses of the Agile Software Development Toolkit:
- Be accountable for writing Test Scripts in an Agile Software Development environment with an emphasis on automated test procedures.
- Supervise: prior knowledge with leveraging tools to support Agile Software Development.
- Support work in an Agile Software Development environment (Scrum Master, Product Manager).
- Ensure you outperform; collaborate with teams doing lean Software Development, Agile Software Development, and/or continuous deployment practices.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods.
- Ensure you forecast; lead and develop solutions and contribute technical expertise to an Agile Software Development team constantly working on solving complex problems and improving Business Processes.
- Evaluate: thoroughly understand and applies Agile Software Development methodologies Kanban in particular.
- Direct: advocate and advance modern, Agile Software Development practices and help develop and evangelize great engineering and organizational practices.
- Assure your planning facilitates process activities of Agile Software Development/Scrum by encouraging and supporting the teams to self manage iterations using a servant leader management style.
- Lead Agile Software Development Process by participating in Code Review, attending planning sessions and providing input during retrospectives.
- Organize: self development is personally committed and actively work to continuously improve himself/herself.
- Enable assurance for Information security during all phases of Agile Software Development and deployment.
- Establish and continuously improve Agile Software Development and DevOps delivery practices for your organization.
- Guide: Agile Software Development methodologies and tools for Product Ownership and backLog Management.
- Support Scrum method of Agile Software Development, owning the roadmap and backlog for the Scrum team.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and technical directors to align priorities and approach employing Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Ensure you possess solid understanding in Agile Software Development Processes and lifecycle management.
- Ensure you overhaul; lead an Agile Software Development team that is comprised of remote onshore and offshore development members.
- Create automated functional and regression tests in an Agile Software Development lifecycle.
- Guide: effectively communicate and collaborate with Agile Software Development teams to facilitate clean data handoffs between internal and external systems.
- Follow standard methodologies in an Agile Software Development environment.
- Drive technical deliveries in accordance with planned Agile Software Development sprints.
- Become the expert in Agile Software Development and Release Management using Scrum process.
- Ensure you shape; trusted concepts utilizes Software Development methodologies consisting of the latest and best practices in the software industry as the rational unified process and Agile Software Development.
- Employ rigorous Continuous Delivery practices managed under an Agile Software Development approach.
- Systematize: Problem Solving solves difficult problems logically and with effective solutions.
- Govern: design and develop components and applications in an Agile Software Development Process.
- Secure that your design complies; DevOps mindset, utilizes Agile Software Development practices, data and testing standards, Code Review, source code management, Continuous Delivery, and Software Architecture.
- Be accountable for leading complex, high performing, Agile Software Development teams as part of a large multi year, business critical technology program.
- Develop: technical consultants are exposed to ever changing, challenging client environments.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile Software Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile Software Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile Software Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile Software Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile Software Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What else needs to be measured?
- When a Agile Software Development manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- What Agile Software Development problem should be solved?
- Where is training needed?
- What is your Agile Software Development strategy?
- What needs improvement? Why?
- What is it like to work for you?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- The approach of traditional Agile Software Development works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves, what approach will permit your organization to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- The political context: who holds power?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile Software Development book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile Software Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile Software Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile Software Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile Software Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile Software Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile Software Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Agile Software Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Agile Software Development project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Agile Software Development project team have enough people to execute the Agile Software Development project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Agile Software Development project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile Software Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile Software Development Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile Software Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile Software Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile Software Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile Software Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile Software Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile Software Development and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile Software Development investments work better.
This Agile Software Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.