Look inside the Kanban:
Work with a team of other developers and backend engineers to deliver big data architecture and easy-to-use mapping tools to make sense of all geospatial data through rich visualizations and unique storytelling technology Design new end-to-end processes for the data collection and cataloging of map data from public and private data providers.
Benefits of the Storytelling Kanban
- How does the use of storytelling help preserve your organizations mission and impacts in society?
- How does storytelling come in to play when using data to show impact?
- What does storytelling have to do with your business success?
- What kinds of impact does digital storytelling have in community contexts and how are impacts understood?
- How do you use story writing and storytelling to help solve everyday problems?
- How does storytelling make a brand stronger?
- How would your storytelling have been different if you were allowed to use dialogue?
- How do you use data driven storytelling to increase the impact of your reporting?
- What is data storytelling and why does it matter?
- What does storytelling have to do with sustainability?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Storytelling critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Storytelling roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete Storytelling critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Storytelling critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Storytelling Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Storytelling Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: RStudio, Cytiva, ServiceNow, ACS Group, Spotify, STORYLAND STUDIOS, Revenue.io, Faith Technologies Inc., Terracon, Booz Allen Hamilton, Linktree, Central Intelligence Agency, University of New England, IndependenceFirst, Oracle, BookNook, Exelon Corporation, Perkins Coie, Intel, The New York Times, Kaplan, CUNA Mutual Group, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., US Department of the Air Force - Agency Wide, NWSL, PE GI Solutions, Matterport, Morgan Stanley, Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications, E. & J. Gallo Winery, City of Savannah, Freeman Company, Medical College of Wisconsin, Pearson, Nisum, Keno Kozie Associates, Boardable, Tinker Federal Credit Union, Nestlé Purina Pet Care, Bellwether Education Partners, Center for Creative Leadership, Feeding America, Hire Options, ServiceSource, Verizon, Pearce Services LLC, Verisys, Affirm, Sei, Auburn University Montgomery, State of Colorado Job Opportunities, UNC-Chapel Hill, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Cook County Sheriff’s Office, Live Nation, BazaarVoice, Teladoc Health, Herzing University, University of Wisconsin–Madison, State of Washington Dept. of Commerce, Meta, AECOM, Chicago Public Media, Upstart Network, Inc., Datto Inc., Hofstra University, Influential, Mutual of Omaha, State of Iowa Talent Gateway, Microsoft, Mathematica Policy Research, Amadeus, State of Wisconsin, Nu Skin, The Infosoft Group, Logicalis, Oregon Health Authority, Anthem, Rocket Travel, Inc., City of Wauwatosa, Evolent Health, Demand Science US, LLC, Clackamas County, DePaul University, Shine Early Learning, Sport & Story, Allstate, Metaverse Game Studios, Bethesda Game Studios, Google, Virginia Tech, NASCAR, Confluent, Outside Online, The Markup, UnitedMasters, Blue Origin, Madeo, Wattpad, Nike, Vox Media, LLC, Ironpaper, Indigo, AstraZeneca, Leverege, KTGY Group, Inc, Lucasfilm, The E.W. Scripps Company, Gannett, ZeniMax Online Studios, Sid Lee, United States Fund for UNICEF, Hasbro, Rocky Mountain Institute, Digitas, National Safety Council, FedEx Services, Maru, Common Sense, New York Life Insurance Co, Akraya Inc., Clearstate Pte. Ltd, Taylor Corporation, Mystery.org, SGK, Delta, Cision, TikTok, Employment Opportunities at BuzzFeed, Inc., Iterable, TARGET, Insider Inc, Ralph Lauren, YouGov, Squarespace, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Williams Sonoma, Danone, Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Edgewell Personal Care Brands, League One Volleyball, PlayStation Global, Prosek Partners, WarnerMedia, Facilities Management Express, Levi Strauss & Co., the NBA, Shift7 Digital, Cartier, Volley, Cash App, Cigna, TECHNOMILE LLC, CreateMe, Windstream Communications, nLeague services Inc., Moove-it, General Motors, ITHAKA, Johnson & Johnson, Suffolk University, eTeam Inc., PetSmart, Aflac, Incorporated, Phoenix Cyber, Toyota, Optum, The Estée Lauder Companies, Edward Jones, Presbyterian Healthcare Services, LATOKEN, Kiewit Corporation, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Apex Clearing, Deloitte, Amazon.com Services LLC
About The Art of Service
Our clients want to be confident that they base their risk management and compliance decisions on accurate data. But compliance is complex and you don’t know what you don’t know.
You should have clarity in your business around risk management and compliance without being frustrated about spending thousands of dollars and waiting for external consultants to identify your company’s blind spots.
As senior executives and business owners for over 22 years, we understand your frustration.
That’s why the Art of Service has created the Self Assessment and implementation tools which have been used by more than 100,000 professionals globally to control their own compliance assessments; resulting in 500+ Academic citations, making it in the top 1 % of most cited work worldwide.