Collaborate with Supply Chain planning units to develop effective supply plan and ensure risk management plan is in place and kept up to date for critical supply and escalate business risks to proper level of management.
Benefits of the Supply Chain Vulnerabilities Kanban
- How does your organization manage the cyber risk presented by that supply chain partner?
- When it comes to supply chain risk preparedness, where does your organization fall?
- Do you have a formalized supply chain risk and resilience plan in place right now?
- Why are supply chain risk management practices particularly important to information and communications technology?
- Do your supply chain risk management policies/procedures take into account secondary sourcing?
- What is the difference between supply chain risk management and supply chain security management?
- How can companies improve the efficiency in the supply chain risk management process?
- Is supply chain risk management part of the main areas of responsibility in your department?
- Do you agree issues are drivers of supply chain risk management in your organization?
- Do you make your supply chain risk management policies/procedures a requirement for suppliers?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Supply Chain Vulnerabilities critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Supply Chain Vulnerabilities roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete Supply Chain Vulnerabilities critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Supply Chain Vulnerabilities critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Supply Chain Vulnerabilities Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Supply Chain Vulnerabilities Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: MSC Industrial Supply, Amazon Data Services, Inc., Walmart, Amazon Advertising LLC, Confluent, Orchid Orthopedics, Newell Brands, Plastic Omnium, STS Aviation Group, Dolly, Inc., quip, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Northrop Grumman, Triumph Group, Alfa Laval, Whirlpool Corporation, US Defense Logistics Agency, US Naval Supply Systems Command, Dominion Energy, Coca Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated, Syngenta, John Deere, CI Software, U.S. Marine Corps, Accenture, Brunswick Corporation, Northeast Georgia Health System, IBM, Ross Stores, Standard Cognition, Deloitte, Candela Medical, Resilience, Harley-Davidson, Qorvo, Cobham Mission Systems, Blue Origin, GXO Logistics, Echodyne, EY, Messer Americas, Myriad Technical Services Corp, Mount Sinai, Ocean Spray, Amcor, GSK, Nouryon, Barbaricum, Futron Incorporated, ILY Enterprise, Axiologic Solutions, Abacus Technology, Enterprise Holdings, Cobham, CACI, Paragon D&E, Apex Supply Chain Technologies, Reckitt, CRATE & BARREL, Milwaukee Tool, Dell Technologies, IAA, Inc., Logistics Management Institute, AvantStay, "ENGLISH" Shaping industry from the inside, Buckman, Insight Enterprises, Inc., Nike, Florida Crystals Corporation, FUJIFILM, Buehler An ITW Company, ALOM TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION, MARS, Paragon Water, Paragon Water Systems, Quest Diagnostics, Arcus Biosciences, US Defense Intelligence Agency, Innovenn, Inc., Microchip Technology, AESOP Corporate, Laborie Medical Technologies, Kohler, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, NIKE INC, Exelon Corporation, Verso Paper Corporation, Tiffany & Co., Emerson, Sanofi, US Army Tank-Automotive and Armament Command (TACOM), Malco Products SBC, Meta, HILTI, Google, E. & J. Gallo Winery, Mann+Hummel, Toyota, Children's Wisconsin, BOEING, Amazon.com Services LLC, Alaska Airlines, CooperSurgical, STORCK USA, Abbott Laboratories, HD Supply, The MITRE Corporation, Publix, Polaris Inc., Alion Science and Technology, Apple, E2 Consulting Engineers, Inc., Light & Wonder, Southern California Edison, IBTCI, Point B, Grady Health System, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Chick-fil-A, Inc., NVIDIA, Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc., MasterCard, Booz Allen Hamilton, Morgan Stanley, The Clearing House Payments Company, Motorola Solutions, MassMutual, Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications, Kraft Heinz Company, Gartner, Weldonit, FCA, Qcom, Ignitech Solutions LLC, McKinsey & Company, City National Bank of Florida, Aveshka, Inc., Capital Bank, N.A., Exiger, Allspring Global Investments, McKesson, 225 Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Silicon Valley Bank, Principal Financial Group, General Dynamics Ordnance & Tactical Systems, AltaGas, Palladium Group, Inc., Raytheon Intelligence & Space, Czinger, ComResource, Flock Freight, Navistar, Inc., Buc-ee's, Ltd., General Motors, Capital One - US, PAE, MicroVention, Inc., Virgin Galactic, McCain Foods USA, Inc., APEX Analytix, LLC, Shockwave Medical, MST, Brillient Corporation, West Pharmaceutical Services, Citi, Georgia-Pacific, BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG, Intel, Bank of America, MRE Consulting, Ltd., GE Renewable Energy, ZemiTek LLC, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Johnson Controls, Meggitt, West Monroe, Sharp Healthcare, CareRev, Eli Lilly, Auer Steel & Heating Supply, Motion Control Engineering, Robotic Research Llc, Nidec Motor Corporation, Medtronic, Mayo Clinic, Planned Systems International, Desktop Metal, PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, Cardinal Health, DHL Supply Chain, Micron, Ball Aerospace, BNY Mellon, Bloomberg, Guidewire Software, Inc., Brosnan Risk Consultants, Jacobs, BD, VSP Global, Gooch & Housego, Modine Manufacturing Company, T-Mobile,