Look inside the Kanban:
Make sure the Manager Application Development is responsible for all phases of the project development life cycle, this includes working with the Product Owner and Business Process Engineer to understand the business requirements; lead the development team through architectural/system/integration designs based on the business needs, and translate the business requirements into deliverable units of work; and coordinate with QA Team Lead to ensure that test prep covers appropriate test scenarios, and test executions your organization is executed based on test plan.
Benefits of the Technical Debt Kanban
- How do you use software metrics to proactively manage technical debt in a large software development organization?
- Does your team have clear visibility of the technical debt and know the size?
- How to adopt technical debt management in a software development organization?
- Is software development / technical debt your organizations constraint?
- What are the causes and effects of technical debt in software development lifecycle?
- How can the concept of technical debt be applied to development of non software products?
- What are the current management strategies and practices for managing and reducing technical debt in software lifecycle?
- What measures of a programs technical debt can be extracted automatically from a software code base?
- Can knowledge of technical debt help identify software vulnerabilities?
- What are the types of technical debt and indicators that can be considered in software projects?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Technical Debt critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Technical Debt roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete Technical Debt critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Technical Debt critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Technical Debt Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Technical Debt Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: American Student Assistance, TRA'BIAN ENTERPRISES, US Foods, American Express Global Business Travel, Busey Bank, Publix, Toyota, Anthem, Micro Focus, GitLab, Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL, MT, NM, OK & TX, CAPCO, Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications, TikTok, Blizzard Entertainment, NuHarbor Security, Dell Technologies - RSA, Danaher Corporation, Rapid7, Johnson Controls, Lenovo, SailPoint, Zeneth Technology Partners, Microsoft, SmartThings, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Stratascale, Talan, Splunk, OnPrem Solution Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Brenntag, Hilton, Precision Castparts Corp., ServiceNow, Agama Solutions, DELUXE CORPORATION, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, Guidewire Software, Inc., Unisys, MCR, LLC., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Tyto Athene, Fiserv, Inc., Tallgrass Energy, Spectrum, Tallon Recruiting and Staffing, iboss, University of Texas at Dallas, Lowe's, Johns Hopkins University, Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies, Special Aerospace Security Services (SASSI), TuSimple, Sherwin-Williams, Procore Technologies, Palo Alto Networks, RSM US LLP, NOKIA, a16z, Cyberoam, ID.me, Northwestern Mutual, CNF Technologies, Capgemini, Synergy America, Inc, Sylvamo, IBM, ByteDance, General Dynamics Information Technology, Booz Allen Hamilton, Orchard, Tiffany & Co, Fortinet, Everlaw, Rebellion Defense, Kellogg Company, XOR Security, Fusion Technology LLC, Two Barrels, New Balance, Mader Group, Levi Strauss & Co., NIKE INC, Parsons, Neighborhood Trust Financial Partners, McGraw Hill, Spotify, Allstate, US DHS Headquarters, Abbott Laboratories, Zoom Video Communications, Inc., Recruiting From Scratch, Magellan Health, US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Vested Finance Inc, The Travelers Companies, Inc., Nira, Electronic Arts, Recurrent Energy, Salesforce, Partners Group, Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc., Travel + Leisure Co., Starbucks, Volpara Health, Oscar Health, ESRI, Inc., Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City, GE Aviation, US Immigration and Customs Enforcement, State of Colorado Job Opportunities, L3Harris Technologies, Kandji, State of Connecticut - Department of Administrative Services, US Citizenship and Immigration Services, Cigna, Coalfire, redhat, Swiftly, Miracle Software Systems, Ibotta, Goldman Sachs, Novanta, Associated Bank, CoinTracker, PlayStation Global, Wizards of the Coast, Sun Life, Tista Science and Technology Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Truehold, Clearway Energy Group, The Clorox Company, Unison, Cornell University, Made Renovation, Optum, MiTek Inc., EVERSOURCE, Cotiviti, Inc., Radian, AIG, Kaiser Permanente, McDonald's Corporate, DAT, GE Gas Power, Quadient, Reach Financial