Drive CyberSecurity Engineering solutions, framework, roadmap, program optimization, Process Engineering, risk remediation, and mitigation of Operational Risk in a high velocity culture by assessing technology, requirements, deliverables, gaps and Systems Design.
More Uses of the UEBA Toolkit:
- Provide direction to infrastructure, operations, data, and application developments groups throughout the transitioning phase, implementation in production, and beyond.
- Ensure you succeed; build analytics and complex correlation searches using Splunk Enterprise Security that can be applied to thE Discovery and tracking of advanced adversaries.
- Provide support to Security Engineering projects of varying size and technical complexity to enhance the intrusion monitoring posture.
- Be accountable for leading annual Cyber Risk assessments in partnership with Business Leaders and Technology Business Information Security Officers.
- Facilitate Process Engineering, risk remediation, and mitigation of Operational Risk in a high velocity culture by collaborating to introduce technology, requirements, deliverables, gaps, and Systems Design.
- Guide: engineering solutions in alignment with the CyberSecurity Engineering roadmap, and maintain processes for the delivery of highly complex Secure Systems, Cyber applications, Technical Projects, and regulatory and risk requirements.
- Pilot: work Cross Functionally with sales, marketing, engineering, operations and other functional teams to ensure alignment.
- Initiate: plan and modify product configuration to meet Customer Needs by capturing the requirements from the user and performing a feasibility analysis, brainstorming solutions and approaches with the product team.
- Manage work with appropriate Risk Assessment owners and leadership to communicate and articulate assessment or aggregation issues/ findings.
- Manage: implement extensive Account Management, renewal sales, Consultative Selling, managing Sales Cycles, maintaining Client Relationships.
- Identify robust solutions and build resilient next generation systems to solve business challenges and enhance the Control Environment.
- Ensure you outperform; cloud/AWS governance, security and automation to continuously improve Operational Excellence and delivery Time to Market.
- Adapt to a large and diverse program portfolio across multiple locations with a range of integration and Analytics Technologies.
- Assure your operation applies service oriented Security Architecture principles to meet organizations confidentiality, integrity, and availability requirements.
- Investigate incidents using SIEM and UEBA technologies, packet captures, reports, Data Visualization, and pattern analysis.
- Drive the strategy and execution for UEBA for Splunk Security Cloud and core Security And Compliance requirements for the UEBA Cloud.
- Debug problems associated with misconfigured or poorly tuned infrastructure, network, storage, platform services and other cloud tools and platforms.
- Establish that your venture complies; this highly specialized team of skilled engineers serves as experts in creating detection logic and telemetry for your Security Operations Center (SOC) and related enterprise teams.
- Capture capability requirements from Attack Surface Reduction and UEBA teams to deliver infrastructure to support desired operating capability.
- Contribute to robust and innovative strategic solutions and build resilient support for next generation systems to solve business challenges and enhance the Control Environment.
- Be certain that your strategy complies; this group oversees the Primary Data, incident, and analytic platforms that form the backbone of your CyberSecurity Operations.
- Lead the regular Architecture Review Board (ARB) meetings for Proactive Management of infrastructure for the production Cloud Server.
- Establish: work closely with the Security Operations center (SOC) to leverage intelligence sources, identify new threats in the wild and verify your organizations Security Posture against them.
- Perform strategic and tactical Threat Management, integrating threat data into vulnerability and Risk Management Capabilities.
- Collaborate with UEBA Technical Support and Cybersecurity engineers to best configure UEBA tools in order to map your organization based on access and behavior.
- Ensure you negotiate; cloud, Cloud Applications, Internet Of Things (IoT) and an increasingly diverse Security Vendor architecture only complicate the situation.
- Establish that your enterprise contributes to an Information security mindset and culture by communicating and reinforcing your organizations mission, values, and philosophy in the area of Information security.
- Be accountable for implementing aspects of territory and Account Management and development; identifying accounts with high close potential, qualifies and forecasting time frames to close business.
- Coordinate: partner with the Marketing Team to develop targeted messaging, content and Campaign Strategy to create awareness, demand, adoption and engagement for cortex products.
- Guide: work across the Marketing Team to provide content for website, collateral, public and analyzing relations, trade show is, online marketing, Customer Stories, and more.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical UEBA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any UEBA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated UEBA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the UEBA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which UEBA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What goals did you miss?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- How will corresponding data be collected?
- How do you prevent mis-estimating cost?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change you have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- What needs to be done?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate UEBA data and information for tracking daily operations and overall Organizational Performance, including progress relative to Strategic Objectives and action plans?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- What causes extra work or rework?
- How will effects be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the UEBA book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your UEBA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the UEBA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which UEBA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough UEBA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage UEBA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step UEBA Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 UEBA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all UEBA project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the UEBA Project Team have enough people to execute the UEBA Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed UEBA Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete UEBA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 UEBA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 UEBA Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 UEBA Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 UEBA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 UEBA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 UEBA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any UEBA project with this in-depth UEBA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose UEBA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in UEBA and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make UEBA investments work better.
This UEBA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.