Look inside the Kanban:
Provide general industrial engineering support to the implementation team related to problem solving through root cause analysis, process design for manufacturing and assembly, work instructions, time studies, process mapping and/or Value Stream Mapping.
Benefits of the Value Stream Management Kanban
- What other issues has the Value Stream mapping process surfaced that may have otherwise gone unnoticed or unresolved?
- What other ideas do you have to improve the environmental performance of your organization with Value Stream mapping?
- What process improvements will be necessary for the value stream to flow as needed?
- What did you want to get out of the lean Value Stream mapping process?
- How does the focus on right designing value stream work flow impact enterprise cost management?
- Is it possible to follow your product through the process to see how the value stream flows from day to day?
- What do you want do get out of a Lean Value Stream Mapping process?
- What is the main difference between a value stream map and a process map?
- Does everyone in your organization have visibility on the Value Stream and its flow?
- How does transactional / administrative vsm differ from manufacturing focused value stream mapping?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Value Stream Management critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Value Stream Management roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete Value Stream Management critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Value Stream Management critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Value Stream Management Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Value Stream Management Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Ifa Rotorion North America Llc, Wells Fargo, GE Healthcare, Parker Hannifin Corporation, FieldCore, Wabtec, BD, Trelleborg Sealing Solutions US, Inc, Lucas Milhaupt, 3M
About The Art of Service
Our clients want to be confident that they base their risk management and compliance decisions on accurate data. But compliance is complex and you don’t know what you don’t know.
You should have clarity in your business around risk management and compliance without being frustrated about spending thousands of dollars and waiting for external consultants to identify your company’s blind spots.
As senior executives and business owners for over 22 years, we understand your frustration.
That’s why the Art of Service has created the Self Assessment and implementation tools which have been used by more than 100,000 professionals globally to control their own compliance assessments; resulting in 500+ Academic citations, making it in the top 1 % of most cited work worldwide.