Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adobe Animate Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adobe Animate related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adobe Animate specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adobe Animate Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adobe Animate improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What is the comparative effectiveness of upper basic employees performance in Creative arts on computer-based animated drawing, demonstration and group participation instructional strategies?
- Does the platform design, launch, and manage marketing and sales motions customized for a target account and/or contact across multiple channels?
- When starting the ball screw specification process for a linear motion project, do you select them based on unit of measure?
- Do you create custom graphics, bespoke illustrations and animations that ensure effective knowledge transfer and retention?
- What are the international best practices in terms of the policies that promote and support design-led economic activity?
- Is there an upgrade/migration path from Creative Cloud (individual) single App to Creative Cloud for teams single App?
- Are you creating assembly animations for your operators to follow, or still using paper-based instructional methods?
- Are you creating assembly animations for your operators to follow or still using paper-based instructional methods?
- How much do you up-charge a client from one-time use to allow them further use or full buyout of your artwork?
- Does the desired instructional stimulus require motion, color, still pictures, spoken words, or written words?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adobe Animate book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Adobe Animate self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adobe Animate Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adobe Animate areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adobe Animate Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adobe Animate projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adobe Animate Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Adobe Animate project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you use a parking lot for any items that are important and outside of the agenda?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a pmo (Adobe Animate project management office) in place and does it provide oversight to the Adobe Animate project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Adobe Animate project team?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are modeling techniques used to determine overall effects of risks on Adobe Animate project objectives for high probability, high impact risks?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members understand one anothers roles and skills?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures followed to ensure information is available to stakeholders in a timely manner?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the title convey to the reader the essence of the Adobe Animate project?
- Scope Management Plan: Organizational policies that might affect the availability of resources?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the work performed reviewed against contractual objectives?
Step-by-step and complete Adobe Animate Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adobe Animate project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adobe Animate project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adobe Animate project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adobe Animate project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adobe Animate project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adobe Animate project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adobe Animate project with this in-depth Adobe Animate Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adobe Animate projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adobe Animate and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adobe Animate investments work better.
This Adobe Animate All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.