Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adobe Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adobe Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adobe Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adobe Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adobe Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Can the marketing analytics solution collect data from all of the sources that matter to your business, and will it be able to collect data from emerging sources in the future?
- What are the requirements for taking full advantage of the unified Adobe Marketing Cloud profile, Adobe Analytics integration and other core services of Adobe Marketing Cloud?
- What are the requirements for taking full advantage of the unified Adobe Marketing Cloud profile, Analytics integration and other core services of Adobe Marketing Cloud?
- How easily does the solution allow users to pivot data, structure and segment data, and break data down across all funnel stages in order to find meaningful insights?
- What are the cause-and-effect relationships between site attributes, post attributes, other forms of marketing, and web metrics, as unique visitors and orders?
- Where do social media monitoring and analytics fit within your organization especially in relation to the marketing and marketing insights functions?
- How do you make sense of all the data about your customers that is stored in different places and use it to deliver targeted content and offers?
- Does the product in some way integrate with your Web site analytics, either through passing a variable or through API-based integration?
- Can the solution create an analysis report that show is how findings from one data set impact the findings of other types of data sets?
- Can the solution be integrated with popular analytics dashboards as Adobe or Google Analytics to provide reports on non-human traffic?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adobe Analytics book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Adobe Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adobe Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adobe Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adobe Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adobe Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adobe Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Adobe Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for inducting new staff to maximize workplace contributions are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Requirements Documentation: How much testing do you need to do to prove that your system is safe?
- Team Directory: How do unidentified risks impact the outcome of the Adobe Analytics project?
- Project Charter: Strategic fit: what is the strategic initiative identifier for this Adobe Analytics project?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Are there unresolved issues that need to be addressed?
- Requirements Management Plan: Which hardware or software, related to, or as outcome of the Adobe Analytics project is new to your organization?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Contingency planning. if a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Team Operating Agreement: Confidentiality: how will confidential information be handled?
- Project Scope Statement: Who will you recommend approve the change, and when do you recommend the change reviews occur?
- Planning Process Group: In which Adobe Analytics project management process group is the detailed Adobe Analytics project budget created?
Step-by-step and complete Adobe Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adobe Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adobe Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adobe Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adobe Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adobe Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adobe Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adobe Analytics project with this in-depth Adobe Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adobe Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adobe Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adobe Analytics investments work better.
This Adobe Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.