Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adobe Illustrator Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adobe Illustrator related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adobe Illustrator specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adobe Illustrator Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adobe Illustrator improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What editorial and graphic styles assure that messaging and content is accessible and is consistent with your organizations brand attributes and visual identity?
- How many times has management waived the requirement for the drafter/designer to adhere to the standard in the interest of getting the drawings out the door?
- Does your organizations Web site serve to completely inform customers and interested prospects about your products, services, prices, terms and conditions?
- Which methodological approaches are appropriate to studying and understanding different types of participation and learning in informal affinity spaces?
- How to ensure equitable sharing of benefits from digitalization through enhanced incentives for designers and producers to provide customized products?
- What do designers need to know about users and interaction with digital experiences in order to improve designs with organizational objectives?
- How does the use of design principles, website design analysis and good communication skills help a designer to create a website for a client?
- Does design include design of program infrastructure or only the graphic appearance provided with proper electronic files and specifications?
- Do you have systems in place to begin development of new marketing and sales plans as soon as implementation of the current plan is started?
- Does the interface style reflect the users point of view and conception of what is being done, rather than the designers point of view?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adobe Illustrator book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Adobe Illustrator self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adobe Illustrator Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adobe Illustrator areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adobe Illustrator Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adobe Illustrator projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adobe Illustrator Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Adobe Illustrator project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Are procedures for variance analysis documented and consistently applied at the control account level and selected WBS and organizational levels at least monthly as a routine task?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department consulted on favorable purchasing opportunities, economic ordering quantities, and revision of purchasing specifications?
- Scope Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for the already stated measures related to employee wellbeing, satisfaction, and development?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Adobe Illustrator project oversight?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Adobe Illustrator project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned Adobe Illustrator project manager a PMP (Certified Adobe Illustrator project manager) and experienced?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes in place to ensure that all the terms and code concepts have been documented consistently?
Step-by-step and complete Adobe Illustrator Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adobe Illustrator project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adobe Illustrator project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adobe Illustrator project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adobe Illustrator project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adobe Illustrator project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adobe Illustrator project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adobe Illustrator project with this in-depth Adobe Illustrator Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adobe Illustrator projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adobe Illustrator and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adobe Illustrator investments work better.
This Adobe Illustrator All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.