Look inside the Kanban:
Work cross functionally with leadership and (internal) client teams to define and implement business impact assessments, coordinate and lead business continuity and disaster recovery tabletops and exercises, identify, and prioritize remediation, and track completion, partner with (internal) client team and functional leads to implement and maintain disaster recovery plans and metrics to ensure the security and integrity of (internal) client technology and data, and identify program improvements.
Benefits of the Business Continuity Kanban
- Does your organization have a plan or framework for business continuity management or Disaster Recovery management?
- Does your organization have a documented information technology business continuity and Disaster Recovery program for your business?
- Do you have an established business continuity management framework in place, including a defined Business Continuity Plan, business impact analysis, business recovery plan and Disaster Recovery plan?
- In the event of COVID 19 related disruption, does the supplier have documented plans for business unit continuity and/or information technology Disaster Recovery (IT DR)?
- Are you consistently getting data off site, and do you have both business continuity and Disaster Recovery plans in the event they should be required?
- Do you have a Disaster Recovery plan (DRP) and your Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for all systems and business processes supporting customer data?
- Does your organization ensure that business impact assessment, business continuity and Disaster Recovery plans are produced for all mission critical information, applications, systems and networks?
- What business continuity and data recovery plans are in place to ensure that service can be maintained in the case of a disaster or an emergency?
- Has your organization customized its business continuity and Disaster Recovery plans or is a generic plan in place?
- How can a Disaster Recovery system ensure business continuity to the maximum and make zero service interruption and zero data loss available?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2254 Business Continuity critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Business Continuity roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2254 Business Continuity critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Business Continuity critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Business Continuity Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Business Continuity Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: NTT DATA, Morgan Stanley, AmerisourceBergen, MetriCan Stamping, LLC, UFCU, APi Group, Aflac, Incorporated, Southern California Edison, Citi, Ross Stores, Municipal Credit Union, NBCUniversal, Bank of the West, Tri Counties Bank, Infineon Technologies, NYCM, Hertz, BSI, College of DuPage, Michael Page, Continuing Healthcare of Cuyahoga Falls, TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES, Leclerc Foods, BD, TTEC, National General Insurance, Direct Auto Insurance, Macro Solutions, PTC Inc., Finra, Wells Fargo, SchoolsFirst FCU, Charles Schwab, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, WALGREENS, Emergent Holdings, PennyMac, Cathay Bank, BranCore Technologies, Kyndryl, Facebook App, InspiHER Tech, HARPY IT SOLUTIONS, Information Technology Center, Box, CBS, First Hawaiian Bank, West Pharmaceutical Services, State of Washington Dept. of Commerce, Truist Financial, Deloitte, OSG, Latchable, MUFG, Paramount, Chainlink Labs, Security Benefit Business Services LLC, Tevora, Volkswagen Group of America - Chattanooga Operations, VW Credit, Okta, Capital One - US, United Nations, Revantage Corporate Services, Optum, Sanofi US, Viejas Casino & Resort, ORAU, AstraZeneca, Raymond James Financial, Anthem, Goldman Sachs, Chubb INA Holdings Inc., Natixis North America Inc., CBRE, loanDepot, RTI International, Intercontinental Exchange, Paychex, LLC, Abbott Laboratories, Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications, Thrivent, Pastoral Ministry Center, Ameren, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, R. M. Davis, Comcast, US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, State of Colorado Job Opportunities, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, First Republic Bank, University of Illinois, Northern Trust Corp., Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union, SoFi, Parkland Corporation, WELLS FARGO BANK, Chewy, Xpress Global IT Solutions, VeraPro, LLC, Capital Group, Santa Clara County Federal Credit Union, Embecta, Change Healthcare, Kaiser Permanente, AGIA, Peraton, Popular Community Bank, Truliant Federal Credit Union, Dakota State University, New York Power Authority, PNC Financial Services Group, Salem Five, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Finastra, Credit Suisse, Ascensus, Beaumont Services Center, The Estée Lauder Companies, CORT, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Nationwide, Intel, Apple, Chick-fil-A, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Motion Control Engineering, Scotiabank, Humanity, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, Wilbur-Ellis Company, Wolters Kluwer, Edwards Lifesciences, MetLife, MissionSquare Retirement, BKD, World Bank Group, Google, State Street, Silicon Valley Bank, Novocure, Pfizer, Robotic Research Llc, Fairstead, Mayer Brown LLP, American Library Association, Cognizant, The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, University of Illinois Springfield, Nidec Motor Corporation, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., HP, The Walt Disney Company (Corporate), North Dakota State Government, Dyno Nobel, Amazon.com Services LLC, American Express Global Business Travel, Workiva, Ascension, AT&T, One Call, Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, Microsoft, John Deere, Nordstrom Card Services Inc, Dell Technologies, WEC Energy Group (WEC), Schneider Electric, Association of American Medical Colleges, BlackRock, Hinge Health, Nemours, Hulu, Nike, Castellan, BMO Harris Bank, St. Norbert College, REI, Micron, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, Cook County Offices Under the President, TARGET, Block, TwinStar Credit Union, Gainwell Technologies LLC, APL Logistics, Avamere Skilled Advisors, State of New Mexico, Summit Credit Union, WWE, NextEra Energy, Align, STAR Financial Group, Corporate Headquarters, TikTok, T-Rex Solutions, State of Illinois, Forestry Department, Aveshka, Inc., 8x8, Inc., Entegris, Inc., Computer Services Incorporated, Webster University, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, AVI-SPL, Travelport, Morning Consult, Manulife, EY