Look inside the Kanban:
Work cross functionally with leadership and (internal) client teams to define and implement business impact assessments, coordinate and lead business continuity and disaster recovery tabletops and exercises, identify, and prioritize remediation, and track completion, partner with (internal) client team and functional leads to implement and maintain disaster recovery plans and metrics to ensure the security and integrity of (internal) client technology and data, and identify program improvements.
Benefits of the Business Continuity Management Risk Kanban
- How do organization leaders use climate related risk assessments to inform your organizations business continuity program, risk management systems and overall business strategy?
- Do you have your business continuity or risk management plan?
- Are business continuity plans considered during risk management business planning?
- How do you work with business continuity management and risk management?
- Are stakeholders satisfied with risk management and business continuity management in your organization?
- How are business continuity management and risk management different?
- How are operational risk and business continuity coming together as a common risk management spectrum?
- How are risk management and business continuity management similar?
- Does your organization manage business continuity and resiliency risk when third parties are providing the parts and supplies necessary to operate business as usual?
- Is disaster recovery and business continuity included in your risk assessment?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2189 Business Continuity Management Risk critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Business Continuity Management Risk roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2189 Business Continuity Management Risk critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Business Continuity Management Risk critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Business Continuity Management Risk Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Business Continuity Management Risk Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Berkeley College, ICF, Revolution Data Systems, New Law Business Model, NTT DATA, BDO, IBM, Altair Engineering, Abbott Laboratories, CapB InfoteK, Deloitte, Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., FedEx Services, Lithia Home Office, Bookkeeper360, Allies for Community Business, Principle Business Enterprises, Inc, UPMC, Accenture, Lower Colorado River Authority, Choice Hotels, Soccer Shots, Bandwidth, University of Missouri, Sunshine Enterprises, Neighborly, Kimberly-Clark, Datalitical, Bright Health, Del Monte Foods, Inc, Dyson, Wisconsin Women's Business Initiative Corporation, Nissan, NTT DATA Business Solutions, UnitedHealth Group, Bravent, DataRobot, Tailored Management, LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group), Exelon Corporation, Citizens, T-Mobile, ARM Treasure Data, AmerisourceBergen, Nike, Volkswagen Group of America, Inc., Morgan Stanley, Lumen, Amazon Web Services, Inc., S&P Global, LexisNexis Legal & Professional, Motorola Solutions, Blackmon Mooring & BMSCAT, Selective Insurance Company of America, Applied Research Associates, Inc, Revantage Corporate Services, Security First Insurance Company (Security First Managers), B. Mark Inc. Hiring Solutions, Upwork, Software AG, Innovative Integration Inc., QBP, Guardian Life Insurance Company, Windstream Communications, Salesforce, Ingersoll Rand, Schneider Electric, Nutrien Ltd., Dell Technologies, IQVIA, Orion Talent, Facebook, IPSEN, WorkFusion, CUNA Mutual Group, NetSPI, LLC, Wiley, AXA, Comcast, Flexport, The Boston Beer Company, First American, Marc Jacobs, Tokio Marine HCC, Long View Systems, FactSet Research Systems, ALPS INSURANCE AGENCY INC, Alloy Therapeutics, Inspire Partners, Direct Link Worldwide, Horizontal Digital, Streamlyne, SUNY System Administration, Convex Tech, TA Digital, Rexnord, Diakont, FS-ISAC, HealthiVibe, Tampa Bay Business Journal, Farmer's Business Network, Inc., BLAIZE, Suncoast Legal Search, Roche, HEB, The AES Corporation, MAUSER, BD, Phillips 66, DAI, Ameresco, RPS Group, Saint-Gobain, Alcoa Corporation, Amgen, Primark - US, Newmont Mining, University of Miami, Theorem, Nouryon, McKinsey & Company, UST Global, Businessolver, Amazon.com Services LLC, The Execu|Search Group, Applied Impact Robotics, Celerity, eWay Corp, Glance, Vendia, John Crane, Avalara, Canon Solutions America, Inc., ZenBusiness Inc, Walmart, Locatee AG, LeanIX, Promoboxx, Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Invesco, Everest Insurance Company, New Perspectives Senior Living, NYC DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS SERV., UCHealth, S&T Bank, DonorsChoose, Chick-fil-A, Inc.