Look inside the Kanban:
Work cross functionally with leadership and (internal) client teams to define and implement business impact assessments, coordinate and lead business continuity and disaster recovery tabletops and exercises, identify, and prioritize remediation, and track completion, partner with (internal) client team and functional leads to implement and maintain disaster recovery plans and metrics to ensure the security and integrity of (internal) client technology and data, and identify program improvements.
Benefits of the Business Continuity Risk Analysis and Testing Kanban
- Build your organization continuity plan if you have several business units with different goals, and IT has to support them all.
- Ensure to link Business Continuity Planning with existing risk management in your organization.
- Support your crisis management team with business continuity space(s) for employees that need to be in the office.
- Use this data to make better, faster decisions about incident response and business continuity.
- Make sure that your business continuity plans will actually work if called in to action.
- Decide on the right storage management platform for your organizations business continuity plan.
- Work with business continuity management and risk management.
- Measure the performance of your Business Continuity Management program.
- Leverage this information to improve risk management practices.
- Embed risk management into existing business processes.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1461 Business Continuity Risk Analysis and Testing critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Business Continuity Risk Analysis and Testing roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1461 Business Continuity Risk Analysis and Testing critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Business Continuity Risk Analysis and Testing critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Business Continuity Risk Analysis and Testing Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Business Continuity Risk Analysis and Testing Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Lumen, Deloitte, North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts, General Mills, U.S. Bank, Booz Allen Hamilton, Fishtech Group LLC, Gartner, CrossCountry Consulting, Fannie Mae, Milliman, Puget Sound Energy, The Travelers Companies, Inc., Risk Management Solutions (RMS), Guy Carpenter, Risk Management Solutions, Aon, One Concern, Nationwide, General Reinsurance Corporation, BDO, Selective Insurance Company of America, Berkley, Chubb, Applied Research Associates, Inc, American Family Mutual Insurance Company, AIG, AIR, PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, EMC Insurance, QBE, Acrisure LLC, Revantage Corporate Services, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty, Infineum, GCM Grosvenor, Keurig Dr Pepper, Fidelity TalentSource, Global Staffing, LLC, Guardian Life Insurance Company, Air Products, MetLife, Schroders, Blue Shield of California, Natixis North America Inc., CohnReznick, Inter-American Development Bank, TCS, HSBC, AmerisourceBergen, Walmart, University of South Carolina, MassMutual, Amazon.com Services LLC, umlaut North America, Amazon Data Services, Inc., PayPal, Cigna, BMO Harris Bank, Dropbox, ON24, Garmin, CIBC, Finra, Citi, WEX Inc., Green Dot Corporation, LPL Financial, Chubb INA Holdings Inc., Technology Roles at Global Atlantic, Goldman Sachs, Global Atlantic Financial Group, Global Atlantic Financial Group Opportunities, Oklahoma City University, Warrenton Oil Group, USI Holdings Corporation, MetriCan Stamping, LLC, Capital One, Arch Insurance Group Inc (U.S.), Banco Itau International- Miami, AlignTech, Noname, Trusight Solutions, Bottomline Technologies, Bank of America, Computershare, Broome-Tioga BOCES, Microsoft, TikTok, FedEx Services, FanDuel, InVisionApp, YouTube, Facebook, Surf Air Mobility, Milwaukee Public Schools, Humana, CI Software, Charles Schwab, State of Wisconsin, Oakland County Michigan, CastleGate, Inc., Creative Breakthroughs Inc, Live Nation, SRS Acquiom, SRS Acquiom Holdings LLC, Baker Hughes, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Whip Media, Figure, Argonne National Laboratory, PNC Financial Services Group, Barclays, Collins Aerospace, Netflix, Visa, Brex, Western Alliance Bank, AmeriHome Mortgage, EATON, The Doctors Management Company, Lawrence General Hospital, Kaiser Permanente, The Hanover Insurance Group, Herzing University, Wells Fargo, BPI, Southern California Edison, MKS2 Technologies, Capital One - US, UnitedHealth Group, CentralSquare Technologies, Lux Holdings, Silicon Valley Bank, Wayfair, UFCU, Morgan Stanley, APi Group, Aflac, Incorporated, Ross Stores, Municipal Credit Union, NBCUniversal, Bank of the West, TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES, Tri Counties Bank