Look inside the Kanban:
Make sure the VP of Finance is accountable for providing leadership and coordination of your organizations financial planning and budget management functions, assessing and evaluating financial performance of your organization with regards to its long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts, and ensuring company accounting procedures and reporting conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
Benefits of the Chief Financial Officer Kanban
- Does your organization have a Risk Management Plan linked to its Strategic and Business Plans?
- How often does your Finance organization update its strategy to reflect changes in business goals?
- Does your organization maintain a valuation model of the business, and does it plan key business initiatives based on the effect on shareholder value?
- Does your organization have a formal budgeting process and budget that is reviewed at least annually by senior management and the governing board if applicable?
- Does your organization have a process to identify all significant business risks?
- Does your organization have a succession plan in place for senior management and other key employees?
- Does your organization have a Strategic Plan and is it supported by a Risk Management Plan?
- How extensively does your organization outsource key business functions?
- Does your organization have individuals who will perform relevant Senior Management Functions?
- How many shareholders does your organization have and what is the change from last year?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Chief Financial Officer critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Chief Financial Officer roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete Chief Financial Officer critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Chief Financial Officer critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Chief Financial Officer Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Chief Financial Officer Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Bookkeeper360, Fathom Radiant, cFocus Software Incorporated, Michael Page, Oxford Surgery Center, First Command Financial Services, Inc., USRetina, Microsoft, VyStar Credit Union, CSE Federal Credit Union, US House Of Representatives - CAO, US House of Representatives, Low Income Investment Fund (LIIF), Truist Financial, WELLS FARGO BANK, CIG Financial LLC, US Environmental Protection Agency, Compeer Financial, Fora Financial LLC, University Radiology, US Defense Information Systems Agency, Crossmedia, MetaMap, Zenysis, Vantage Airport Group, LPL Financial, Financial Services, Department of, Farm Bureau Financial Services, Gamma Phi Beta, US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, US Office of the Chief Financial Officer, American Museum of Natural History, Legal & General America, RSM US LLP, Infosys, Forvis, Alvarez & Marsal, MGA Entertainment, Minnesota Public Radio, Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO), Office of Lottery and Gaming, ZM Financial Systems, Friends of the Children-Portland, University of Minnesota, Toyota Industries Commercial Finance, Cerebral, University of Colorado Boulder, Wayne State University, KSL Broadcast Group, Skillshare, University of Nebraska, Hawaii Food Bank, Henry Ford Health System, Conway Regional Heath System, Acceleration Academies, UCHealth, Bank of America, City of Durham, Housing Commission of Anne Arundel County, New York State Housing Finance Agency, South Dakota State Government, Virginia VA Retirement System, BCFS, Navy Exchange Service Command, ATI, Asheville School, Museum of Fine Arts, Kaiser Permanente, Burkland Associates, Global Atlantic Financial Group Opportunities, Camino Financial, Wintrust Financial Corporation, Sonata Financial, Inc., EY, Rural Sourcing Inc, Emburse, Trivest Portfolio Partners, KPMG, iServiceX, Waystar, Amazon.com Services LLC, Guidehouse, CliftonLarsonAllen, Empower AI Inc., West Monroe, PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, Multi-Specialty, Accordion Partners, IBM, Symmetry HR Outsourcing, Keppel Capital, Deloitte, Accenture, CVR Energy, Inc., Armanino LLP, LANGE, INFOSYNC SERVICES LLC, University of Maryland Medical System, Kyndryl, Novasep, BDO, VMware, Beyond Meat, Sharp Electronics Corp., NTT DATA, Bitwarden, Rural Sourcing Inc., NBCUniversal, Williams Leatag, Avantor, Universal Music Group, Caring Health Center, Hawaii Accounting, Stage 1 Financial, Schwickert’s Tecta America, Spot & Tango, IQ-EQ, BST & CO CPAS LLP, Baltimore Police Department, USAA, Western Union, MIDWEST INDEPENDENT BANCSHARES INC & SUBSIDIARY, Spectrum Health Partners, Massey Henry, US Maritime Administration, Raymond James Financial, Zurich Insurance, Pekin Insurance, Intelsat, Access Staffing LLC, Columbus McKinnon Corporation, UnitedHealthcare, Pratt & Whitney, Fidelity Investments, University of Northern Colorado, State of Illinois, Cash Depot, Wabtec, Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Destify, Elevation Capital, Beaumont Services Center, University of Texas at Austin, Ossium Health, HearingLife, State of Missouri, Ignitech Solutions LLC, State Of Franklin Healthcare Associates Pllc, Lake-Sumter State College, GitLab, MD Now Urgent Care, Hunters, Dartmouth College, Focused Energy, Wayne County Government, UCLA Health, Creative Financial Staffing, WoodTrust Financial Corporation, AgHeritage Farm Credit Services, United Methodist Women
About The Art of Service
Our clients want to be confident that they base their risk management and compliance decisions on accurate data. But compliance is complex and you don’t know what you don’t know.
You should have clarity in your business around risk management and compliance without being frustrated about spending thousands of dollars and waiting for external consultants to identify your company’s blind spots.
As senior executives and business owners for over 22 years, we understand your frustration.
That’s why the Art of Service has created the Self Assessment and implementation tools which have been used by more than 100,000 professionals globally to control their own compliance assessments; resulting in 500+ Academic citations, making it in the top 1 % of most cited work worldwide.