Look inside the Kanban:
Secure that your team partners with Chief Executive Officer and the leadership team to develop the strategic and operational goals and needs of your organization and supports strategy implementation.
Benefits of the Chief Operating Officer Kanban
- Does your organization have a management succession plan, including one for the CEO, in place, and if so, what does it entail?
- How many shareholders does your organization have and what is the change from last year?
- What employee groups does your organization currently have in place?
- Are you projecting that your organization will get smaller and have fewer employees in the years to come?
- Does your organization have a process to identify all significant business risks?
- Does your organization have an effective process to identify and develop future leaders throughout the workforce?
- What kinds of data does your organization need access to?
- What steps have you taken to improve commitment to your organization within your work group?
- Does your organization have a committee focused on social responsibility at the board level?
- Does your organization have any products on which the patents will expire in the next few years?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Chief Operating Officer critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Chief Operating Officer roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete Chief Operating Officer critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Chief Operating Officer critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Chief Operating Officer Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Chief Operating Officer Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Fidelity National Home Warranty, Bank of America, Precision Plant Molecules, Aon Corporation, AAFCPAs, Nebo Co, VargasAndrews, Student Leadership Network Inc, Happify Health, The Quad Preparatory School, TriMet, Wells Fargo, Elevation Capital, YMCA, ACLU, Inverse Medical, Jefferies & Company, Inc., The Geneva Foundation, Nevada Humane Society Inc, Morgan Stanley, Anthem, Habitat for Humanity, Sandy Hook Promise Foundation, POAH Communities, Color Of Change, iCare Health Solutions, SCL Health Corporate, Medical College of Wisconsin, Houston Medical Center, Charles R. Drew Charter School, UnitedHealthcare, Tohono Oodham Nation, US Western Area Power Administration, New York University, Citi, Société Générale, Service Coordination, Inc., US Defense Media Activity, Owen Jones & Partners, JLL, Stealth Ventures at Redesign Health, Watson Creative, Metropolitan Capital Bank and Trust, Jumpstart, Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO), Office of Lottery and Gaming, DeKalb County, GA, Chicago Public Schools, Stand for Children Leadership Center, Save the Children Australia, Spectrum Health Partners, City of Philadelphia, DeKalb County School District, North Carolina Dept of Health and Human Services, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Fannie Mae, WESTERN KENTUCKY REGIONAL MENTAL HEALTH/MENTAL RET, The City University of New York (CUNY), The Legal Aid Society, COUNTY NATIONAL BANK, Explore Jobs Search, Confidential, Access Holdings, City of Tacoma, Detroit Housing Commission, Montgomery County Government, US Office of the Secretary of Health and Human Services, Penn Medicine, Sylvan Road Capital, LLC, AF Research Labs, TikTok, City of Houston, TX
About The Art of Service
Our clients want to be confident that they base their risk management and compliance decisions on accurate data. But compliance is complex and you don’t know what you don’t know.
You should have clarity in your business around risk management and compliance without being frustrated about spending thousands of dollars and waiting for external consultants to identify your company’s blind spots.
As senior executives and business owners for over 22 years, we understand your frustration.
That’s why the Art of Service has created the Self Assessment and implementation tools which have been used by more than 100,000 professionals globally to control their own compliance assessments; resulting in 500+ Academic citations, making it in the top 1 % of most cited work worldwide.