Provide support in the areas of Application Programming, Business Analysis, Computer Security Systems, CyberSecurity Architecture and Engineering, Data Analysis, Project Management, System Administration, System Engineering and Training.
More Uses of the Computer Security Toolkit:
- Ensure you revitalize; respond to network and system intrusive activity and analyze network traffic and system logs to determine Corrective Action and implement countermeasures.
- Provide guidance on building and/or maturing Insider Threat Programs, detecting and responding to Computer Security Incidents, and implementation of tools and technologies used for enterprise security.
- Secure that your design complies; conducts operational tasks, design, development and implementation of Computer Security and protection technologies for organizations information and process systems/applications.
- Secure that your business performs Computer Security Incident response activities for a large organization, coordinates with other government departments to record and report incidents.
- Identify: conduct Cyber investigations for escalated and challenging Computer Security Incidents using Computer Forensics, network forensics, Root Cause Analysis and malware analysis.
- Provide guidance on building and/or maturing Information security programs, remediation, detecting and responding to Computer Security Incidents, and implementation of tools and technologies used for enterprise security.
- Secure that your operation performs Computer Security Incident response activities for a large organization coordinates with other government departments to record and report incidents.
- Lead: infrastructure it (Systems Administration, Network Administration Windows/Linux OS, Network Administration, Active Directory and/or virtualization).
- Ensure you nurture; respond to Security Incidents in a timely and urgent manner and communicate with the appropriate personnel to properly resolve Security Incidents.
- Ensure you participate; build and integrate components ( as web based User Interfaces, Access Control mechanisms, and commercial indexing products) to develop complex user applications or system tools.
- Standardize: forensic analysts exploit captured media and/or investigator Computer Security Incidents in order to derive useful intelligence and/or enable mitigation of network vulnerabilities.
- Manage: direct and lead the identification of security risks, development, and implementation of Security Management practices, and the measurement and monitoring of security protection measures.
- Be accountable for testing and evaluation specialists apply principles, methods, and tools for testing and evaluating computer or computer related equipment/computing systems.
- Ensure you devise; build, run, and review reports on Information security system performance and event anomalies; make minor internal adjustments and help identify substantial gaps based on findings.
- Assure your project determines the impact of potential adverse or derogatory information; exercises personal judgement and discretion to evaluate the nature of information received and recommends or takes appropriate action.
- Maintain policies and programs, as approved by Management and in line with clients Strategic Direction, to support and enhance Platform Operations.
- Ensure the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational Security Policies, through monitoring of Vulnerability Scanning devices.
- Ensure you introduce; lead replication, redundancy and Disaster Recovery systems for an active/active Data Center that is currently being built using software defined Firewalls, networking and Data Center.
- Manage work with innovation and technology and departmental managers and staff to improve systems security for a range of operational technology platforms and technologies.
- Lead the development and implementation of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans, to ensure that appropriate information technology security measures are addressed.
- Ensure you deliver; recommend Cybersecurity policy that is tailored to address business operational needs and unique system and data considering context, Regulatory Compliance and appropriate levels of risk.
- Confirm you direct; respond to Computer Security Incidents by collecting, analyzing, preserving digital evidence and ensure that incidents are recorded and tracked in accordance with SOC requirements.
- Serve as a focal point for office wide corporate and management information tracking metrics, Resource Allocation, Process Improvement efforts and multitude of Regulatory Compliance issue.
- Be accountable for analyzing digital evidence and investigating Computer Security Incidents to derive useful information in support of application/system/network vulnerability mitigation.
- Collect forensic computer evidence relating to the Security Incident and any other suspect activity uncovered while investigating the Security Incident, in responding to Computer Security Incidents when tasked.
- Develop tactical and strategic Cyber intelligence from acquired Threat Intelligence and technical indicators from external and internal sources.
- Recognize potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises through review and analysis of relevant event detail and summary information.
- Ensure your enterprise identifies and implements Cybersecurity and acquisition reform initiatives to strengthen Information security compliance, reduce total ownership cost and/or schedule and meet Customer Requirements.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Computer Security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Computer Security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Computer Security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Computer Security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Computer Security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is there an opportunity to verify requirements?
- Are you making progress, and are you making progress as Computer Security leaders?
- What can you control?
- Who needs to know?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- How do you transition from the baseline to the target?
- What needs to be done?
- Think about the functions involved in your Computer Security project, what processes flow from these functions?
- The approach of traditional Computer Security works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves, what approach will permit your organization to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- How are you doing compared to your industry?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Computer Security book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Computer Security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Computer Security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Computer Security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Computer Security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Computer Security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Computer Security Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Computer Security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Computer Security project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Computer Security project team have enough people to execute the Computer Security project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Computer Security project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Computer Security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Computer Security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Computer Security Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Computer Security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Computer Security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Computer Security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Computer Security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Computer Security project with this in-depth Computer Security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Computer Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Computer Security and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Computer Security investments work better.
This Computer Security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.