Look inside the Kanban:
Ensure you provide your (internal) clients with a comprehensive suite of consulting and advisory services that include internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing, enterprise-wide risk assessments, risk management regulatory compliance (including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)), advisory and quality assurance, IT audit, cyber security, data governance and data analytics, RPA (robotic process automation and privacy.
Benefits of the Data Governance Automation Kanban
- Reconcile Enterprise Architecture work, information management and data governance.
- Tie all the different business and manufacturing processes together to provide a couple of data points that immediately help make decisions.
- Deploy data governance and management controls when using cloud to produce, consume, and harness enterprise data.
- Measure success in using internal data analytics to drive business outcomes.
- Ensure data governance and security at each stage of the data management including ingestion, storage, preparation and ongoing analysis.
- Achieve a unique, value based customer experience centered on your organization relevant single view of customer data and/or product data across the enterprise.
- Analyze data in motion when it has not landed in a database yet.
- Leverage your investments in risk management, internal controls and data management and analysis.
- Use data to help build trust in the services and policy your organization delivers.
- Correlate business value with source data integrity.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1581 Data Governance Automation critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Data Governance Automation roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1581 Data Governance Automation critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Data Governance Automation critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Data Governance Automation Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Data Governance Automation Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, USAA, Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc., CrowdStrike, S&P Global, MetLife, Netskope, Zscaler, Match Group, DocuSign, Databricks, Optiv, Agama Solutions, International Data Group, Inc., Principal Financial Group, Cognosante, LLC, Molina Healthcare, II-VI, Starbucks, DataDog, StackPath, Humana, Karen Clark & Company, One Concern, Aon, Falls Lake Insurance Company, CoreLogic, Guy Carpenter, AmericanAg, MSC Industrial Supply, DataRobot, RELX, Rockwell Automation, Microsoft, A Place for Mom, LexisNexis, Genworth, Calibrate, Cummins Inc., Guidewire Software, Inc., Beckman Coulter Diagnostics, Fidelity TalentSource, TA Digital, BTI360, Flipboard, Northern Trust Corp., Convex Tech, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Barnes, Dennig & Co., Ltd., Smithfield Foods, Guardian Life Insurance Company, Ingersoll Rand, Tennessee Department of Education, MSCI Inc, Employees Retirement System of Texas, Zoetis, McCain Foods USA, Inc., Quorum Health Resources, Genus PLC, Vail Resorts, Land O’Lakes, Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Accenture, PepsiCo, Citi, ERM Group, Rockefeller Foundation, Ameresco, McDonald's Corporate, TARGET, Alcoa Corporation, Neiman Marcus, WestRock, Cardinal Health, CCA Global Partners, Kimberly-Clark, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution, Walmart, Mental Health Assistance Center, Weyerhaeuser, Screen Actors Guild- Producers Pension & Health Plans, Signify Holdings, Ally Financial Inc., Valo Health, Capital Group, Coyote Logistics, JLM HR Consulting LLC, The Rock Creek Group, Medtronic, NTT DATA Business Solutions, Amazon Data Services, Inc., Fairview Health Services, ENGIE Impact, Neustar, Inc., ON24, ZoomInfo Technologies LLC, Egnyte, ESRI, Inc., Datacubed Health, Palo Alto Networks, Finance of America Holdings, West Bend Mutual Insurance Company, GSK, Northwestern Mutual, Nationwide, Marathon Health, Cincinnati Children's Hospital, UnitedHealth Group, Planet Fitness World Headquarters, The Trade Desk, BlackRock, Scholastic, Novartis, A.B. Data, Ltd., Discover, KPMG, ICF, IBM, PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, ASRC Federal Holding Company