Is your business data accurate, usable and secure meeting the entities benchmarks for integrity and security. The Data Governance Strategy Toolkit addresses common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics business data security.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
Using the toolkit effectively will save you and your staff many hours of R&D time in writing the questions and templates to obtain the results needed to analyse the data collected.
DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE? THIS TOOLKIT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY.
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest edition of the Data Governance Strategy Self Assessment Toolkit containing requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Governance Strategy improvements can be made.
10 example of the standard requirements:
- Is your organization looking for an interface to support data stewardship activity and data remediation as data quality business rules are violated to support data governance?
- How ready are you to combine the power of your enterprise data and the variety of data from external sources to meet your risk management and compliance requirements?
- How will the cloud service provider place a hold on data or content that is subject to a legal hold order as part of eDiscovery or other formal investigation?
- Have you taken appropriate steps to identify the population, its cohorts, the products, product codes, the sales channels and legacy IT system data extracts?
- What if all your enterprise data could be accessed through a single API, use a single metadata model or catalogue, and utilize a single security model?
- Do you find that most companies designate formal data stewards as part of data governance efforts, or is data stewardship still an emerging concept?
- How do you ensure data governance and security at each stage of the data management including ingestion, storage, preparation and ongoing analysis?
- Are you prepared for a future in which enterprises need to automate, collect, manage and derive insight from new sources of data and information?
- How master data governance approach within master data management is relevant towards master data quality issues during ERP deployment projects?
- How does it introduce the new infrastructure equipment into the data center without disrupting existing operations and hampering the business?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting.
Your Data Governance Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Dashboard; with the Data Governance Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Governance Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Governance Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Governance Strategy projects with the implementation resources:
- Step-by-step Data Governance Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering the Data Governance Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority draw up a comprehensive written report about progress and outcome of the procurement process?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are staff involved as partners in the improvement process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are crucial elements of successful Data Governance Strategy project plan execution?
- Change Request: Has a formal technical review been conducted to assess technical correctness?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Did the consultant work with local staff to develop local capacity?
- Initiating Process Group: For technology Data Governance Strategy projects only: Are all production support stakeholders (Business unit, technical support, & user) prepared for implementation with appropriate contingency plans?
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Data Governance Strategy project requirements. Who has the authority to reject Data Governance Strategy project requirements?
- Project Scope Statement: Elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
- Quality Audit: Is your organizational structure a help or a hindrance to deployment?
- Procurement Audit: Does your organization use existing contracts where possible to avoid the cost of bidding?
Step-by-step and complete Data Governance Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Governance Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Governance Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Governance Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Governance Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Governance Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Governance Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Governance Strategy project with this in-depth Data Governance Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Governance Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Governance Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Governance Strategy investments work better.
This Data Governance Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.