Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Do you have sustainable processes and technology to ensure proper data governance, including line of business data access, data privacy, security and compliance?
- Which are shortcomings of your organizations data governance program for market and reference data used by the front, middle and back office of trading teams?
- Do you have an extremely large number of data assets or have specialized regulatory requirements for data governance that necessitate a data catalog?
- Do current providers have access to sufficient capital or will new capital be required to redesign, expand or develop new facilities and services?
- How challenging is it to keep your data governance strategy balanced between enabling business growth and innovation and protecting the business?
- What activities and tasks are directly relevant to care planning the delivery of care, and what can be considered as non essential?
- How important is data governance to the success of your organizations programs and applications for data management and analytics?
- How are your organizations handling the challenges involved in becoming data driven while getting rid of the stumbling blocks?
- Which application would you recommend to improve the processing of accounts receivable and to reduce outstanding invoices?
- What is a reasonable contribution from your organization and what is a reasonable expectation form consumers of services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Governance book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Decision Log: What is your overall strategy for quality control / quality assurance procedures?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Data Governance project scheduling & tracking?
- Planning Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Data Governance projects?
- Risk Audit: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some crucial elements of a good Data Governance project plan?
- Variance Analysis: What costs are avoidable if one or more customers are dropped?
- Schedule Management Plan: Who is responsible for estimating the activity durations?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost variances â how will cost variances be identified and corrected?
- Change Request: Customer acceptance plan how will the customer verify the change has been implemented successfully?
- Activity Attributes: Has management defined a definite timeframe for the turnaround or Data Governance project window?
Step-by-step and complete Data Governance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Governance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Governance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Governance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Governance project with this in-depth Data Governance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Governance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Governance investments work better.
This Data Governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.