Look inside the Kanban:
Check that your company delivers end-to-end master data processes; designs and implements master data management solutions; provides system support and data quality governance for master data through data coordination and integration; conducts testing and system validation to troubleshoot non-routine and complex issues related to master data management and system; implements process improvements in relation to master data processes.
Benefits of the Data Management Kanban
- How does your organization shape data growth, regulations, and value into an intuitive, unobtrusive set of information lifecycle management policies that are autonomous, automatic, and transparent?
- Does organization have the data and systems knowledge to perform asset data management activities?
- Does your organization have a Master Data Management tool or strategy in place, or a preferred solution?
- Does your organization lack an overall data strategy, have insufficient technical skills, limited understanding of effective data management or security concerns?
- Does your organization have a mechanism to support the data management aspect of blended learning?
- What do organization leaders need to know about data analytics and data management to improve employee outcomes and meet organizational goals?
- What requirements do reporting management and data management have for database management system design, and does relational data model fulfill demands?
- How does your organization develop a new use case for a data management approach?
- Does your organization make use of any intelligent data management or analytics tools?
- Does your organization ensure that data management systems and practices contribute to high quality data?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1713 Data Management critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Data Management roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1713 Data Management critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Data Management critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Data Management Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Data Management Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: CyberCoders, Chewy, Bloomberg, Altair Engineering, Berkeley College, Mead & Hunt, Cardinal Health, Dell Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, VillageMD, Scholastic, Guy Carpenter, Capgemini, Sanderson Pipe Corporation, iknowvate technologies, Guidewire Software, Inc., Black & Veatch, NYC DEPT OF HEALTH/MENTAL HYGIENE, Penn State University, Delta, Interos, Inc., Novartis, MediaCom, Biogen, Best Buy, Seagen, Kimberly-Clark, Sandoz, Fidelity Investments, Newell Brands, The Clorox Company, Kyndryl, Stanley, Black and Decker, VSA Partners, Inc., Humana, News Corp, CardWorks, Deloitte, Nationwide, IBM, Microsoft, Miracle Software Systems, amdocs, Adobe, SEKAI Digital Twins, ICF, CapB InfoteK, Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., FedEx Services, Citi, General Motors, North Dakota State Government, The Travelers Companies, Inc., JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., AmericanAg, Oracle, iMedX, Inc., Cultivate Behavioral Health & Education, nFrastructure, USAA, Optiv, Greenway Health, PG&E Corporation, PepsiCo, Amazon Data Services, Inc., Gwinnett County Public Schools, The Jackson Laboratory, QTS Data Centers, CRI Advantage, Noblis, Booz Allen Hamilton, Land O'Lakes, The Hanover Insurance Group, PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, Waukegan Community Unit District 60, Deco Recovery Management, Rockefeller Foundation, ERT, Ameresco, Convex Tech, StoneX Group Inc. US, Lucid Motors, Nordstrom, BAE Systems, Beam Inc., Trimble, Universal Music Group, Valent U.S.A. LLC, Principle Business Enterprises, Inc, TA Digital, Home Depot / THD, Guardian Life Insurance Company, Intel, Nike, BASF, AIG, The Ohio State University, Northrop Grumman, Ascential, One Million Degrees, JLM HR Consulting LLC, S&P Global, Genus PLC, PCL Construction, CrowdStrike, Facebook, Meta, Cyxtera, Google, Apple, Ankr, Ursus, NVIDIA, University of Miami, CDW, Falconwood, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Cloudflare, Raytheon Technologies Corporate, Genentech, ASF Payment Solutions, Ferguson, UPMC, Netskope, Schneider Electric, Chargebee, Mutual of Omaha, ID.me, Funded.club, Side, Inc., Unum, Credit Karma, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, Beckman Coulter Diagnostics, Peloton, Accenture