Look inside the Kanban:
Make sure your organization is creating and maintaining an enterprise technology architecture that is aligned with business objectives, server and desktop support, network systems design and maintenance, help desk management and support, data center, DR planning, security monitoring and control, telecommunications, and data processing operations.
Benefits of the Data Center Kanban
- What connectivity does the public cloud provider have back to the data center or primary operations location?
- Does your organization currently have a software defined data center or network virtualization platform?
- What impact will cloud and utility models have on data center outsourcing and hosting?
- Which technology will have the greatest impact in terms of reducing your organizations data center power and cooling requirements?
- Which data center management automation issues are the main roadblocks preventing your organization form realizing optimal cloud ROI?
- Which security technologies and techniques are you actively using in your organizations data center or cloud deployments?
- What types of attacks have actually resulted in the compromise of a server, system or workload inside your data center or cloud based deployments?
- Does the data center have a business continuity plan in case back up recovery is not possible or fails?
- How does your organization reduce its overall application portfolio base, and thereby reduce future data center and infrastructure costs?
- How does a software based network affect the security of data center and wide area networks?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1803 Data Center critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Data Center roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1803 Data Center critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Data Center critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Data Center Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Data Center Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Black & Veatch, FirstService Residential, Alliance Data, Microsoft, PNC Financial Services Group, Waste Pro USA, Inc, Amazon Data Services, Inc., Gwinnett County Public Schools, QTS Data Centers, Black Knight, PCL Construction, CrowdStrike, Oracle, Facebook, Meta, Cyxtera, Adobe, Google, Apple, Ankr, Ursus, NVIDIA, Intel, University of Miami, IBM, CDW, Falconwood, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Cloudflare, Raytheon Technologies Corporate, Kyndryl, Amazon.com Services LLC, Mental Health Assistance Center, General Dynamics Information Technology, Jacobs, T-Mobile, Cleveland Clinic, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, Credit Suisse, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Bright Health, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Rush University Medical Center, eBay Inc., Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory, Twilio, Alexander Technology Group, Triumvirate Environmental, NexInfo Solutions, Hitachi Europe Ltd., Cushman & Wakefield, Verisign, Medtronic, Webasto, Johnson Controls, Instinet, Providence, Allstate, Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc., GE Appliances, Informa Tech, Blackbaud, Iron Mountain, Truity Federal Credit Union, The Walt Disney Company (Corporate), Xperi, University of Texas at Arlington, DELUXE CORPORATION, Salesforce, The Mom Project, TikTok, NOKIA, AccentCare, Inc.®, UVA Medical Center, Humana, CGI Group, Inc., Hospital for Special Surgery, City of Philadelphia, Skagit Regional Health, Charles Schwab, Continent8, Crown Castle USA Inc., So IL Health Care Foundation, Morgan Stanley, South Dakota State Government, Visa, Ensono, Montefiore Medical Center, Ansafone Contact Centers LLC, Splunk, Insight Enterprises, Inc., Holland & Knight LLP