Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Business Technology Platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Business Technology Platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Business Technology Platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Business Technology Platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Business Technology Platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- How can cios create strong digital business ecosystems powered by apis to meet the challenges of the moment while supporting efficiency, agility, and sustained growth?
- How does your enterprise think about, model, and develop a strategy that links API and integration capabilities with business transformation outcomes and technology?
- Are your business and technology capabilities organized in a way that allows you to influence how value is shared and delivered among players in your industry?
- What are the costs of setting up digital technology platforms and what are the various business models that digital financial services providers use?
- How do business models evolve when technology based organizations move from physical distribution channels to digital distribution platforms?
- What is the future for fax, especially considering that other organizations are in the process of transforming to digital workflows?
- How effective are your organizations current streaming data and analytics practices at achieving your desired business outcomes?
- Is the technology that underpins your business likely to shift to a digital/modular platform that will lower barriers to entry?
- How effective is your organization in areas related to supporting and sustaining business relationships and ecosystems?
- How does your enterprise approach and develop architectural and design activities for business and technical domains?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Business Technology Platform book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Business Technology Platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Business Technology Platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Business Technology Platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Business Technology Platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Business Technology Platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Business Technology Platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Business Technology Platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were Digital Business Technology Platform project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST thing to do to try to complete a Digital Business Technology Platform project two days earlier?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How do functionality, system outputs, performance, reliability, and maintainability requirements affect quality planning?
- Project Charter: Fit with other Products Compliments â Cannibalizes?
- Change Request: Can static requirements change attributes like the size of the change be used to predict reliability in execution?
- Change Management Plan: Why would a Digital Business Technology Platform project run more smoothly when change management is emphasized from the beginning?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Digital Business Technology Platform project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Which logical relationship does the PDM use most often?
- Variance Analysis: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you determine which data are the most important to use, analyze, or review?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Business Technology Platform Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Business Technology Platform project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Business Technology Platform project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Business Technology Platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Business Technology Platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Business Technology Platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Business Technology Platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Business Technology Platform project with this in-depth Digital Business Technology Platform Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Business Technology Platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Business Technology Platform and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Business Technology Platform investments work better.
This Digital Business Technology Platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.