Audit Digital Platform: plan, design and implement infrastructure technology solution from engineering perspective.
More Uses of the Digital Platform Toolkit:
- Devise Digital Platform: technically solid, able to illuminate ideas and visualize design stories across a variety of established and emerging Digital Platforms.
- Gather, consolidate, and analyze data from Digital Platform and transform into suggested action areas.
- Ensure your strategy demonstrates competent execution of innovative and effective digital communications, Interface Design, and Interaction Design across different Digital Platforms.
- Confirm your corporation complies; is capable of using a diverse array of communications tools on email, social and Digital Platforms and is willing and able to learn new tools and platforms quickly.
- Drive Digital Platform: level up your ads in a variety of Digital Platforms to better tell stories and generate response.
- Coordinate Digital Platform: conduct Market Research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities and Best Practices across all Social Media and Digital Platforms.
- Direct Digital Platform: work across several departments to increase client brand awareness, communicate marketing effectively on Digital Platforms, and convert leads.
- Systematize Digital Platform: an effective yet scalable practice that blends original content and engagement with external learning partners and Digital Platforms.
- Orchestrate Digital Platform: conduct Market Research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities and Best Practices across all Social Media and Digital Platforms.
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners across Line Of Business, Digital Platform functions, channels, Risk And Compliance, Information security, fraud strategy, project delivery and technology.
- Ensure you understand the complexities of Digital Platforms and thrive on providing Customer Centric solutions.
- Write white papers on your Early Line Planning Digital Platform collaboration saves Time to Market, Data Driven Assortment and Merchandising planning, Sell through automation for big brands.
- Help develop editorial voice and content creation across Digital Platforms.
- Collaborate with internal Data Reporting teams to continually improve the sharing of Digital Platform data across your organizations Enterprise Systems.
- Maintain connection with industry editors and Digital Platforms.
- Standardize Digital Platform: conduct Market Research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities and Best Practices across all Social Media and Digital Platforms.
- Oversee story planning for the short term (daily news), middle term (features) and long term (projects) on radio and Digital Platforms.
- Assure your organization demonstrates competent execution of innovative and effective digital communications, Interface Design, and Interaction Design across different Digital Platforms.
- Warrant that your team demonstrates competent execution of innovative and effective digital communications, Interface Design, and Interaction Design across different Digital Platforms.
- Provide thought leading and industry Best Practice research on modern and traditional endpoint management, unified endpoint management, Mobile Device Management, incorporation of mobile and endpoint computing with enterprise Digital Workplace programs, among other related topics.
- Orchestrate Digital Platform: traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as Cloud Adoption and Digital Transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every Market Segmentation.
- Become capable of implementing Digital Engineering, Digital Thread, and Digital Twin techniques across System Lifecycle.
- Establish and communicate a clear strategic vision for the digital messaging channel that accounts for Industry Standards and Competitive Analysis.
- Develop Digital Platform: digital workforce of the future.
- Guide Digital Platform: M2M strategies marketing engine offers a comprehensive, yet simple, solution for digital lead acquisition, automated Lead Management, and Customer Management.
- Support the Digital strategy (modular approach and end to end solution), tool assessment and development, system roadmap strategy and maintenance.
- Control Digital Platform: research, design, and prototype the Look And Feel of digital products and make products more intuitive and aesthetically pleasing for the user.
- Ensure you foster; backend requirement and implementation patterns for Digital Banking.
- Be accountable for documenting platform technical issues, analysis, Client Communication, and resolution as part of Cyber Risk Mitigation steps.
- Lead an iterative Software Development methodology and contribute to all phases of the Software Development lifecycle and support.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- In a project to restructure Digital Platform outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- What are you challenging?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Digital Platform?
- Do you need to do a usability evaluation?
- Where do the Digital Platform decisions reside?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- What area needs the greatest improvement?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- Are required metrics defined, what are they?
- What gets examined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Platform book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Digital Platform project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Digital Platform Project Team have enough people to execute the Digital Platform Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Digital Platform Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Platform Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Platform project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Platform Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Platform project with this in-depth Digital Platform Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Platform and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Platform investments work better.
This Digital Platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.