Engage with Enterprise Data Management operations to coordinate and execute Enterprise Data Governance processes, Procedures And Standards during master Data Management, Data Quality and Content Management activities.
More Uses of the Enterprise Data Management Toolkit:
- Ensure Data Quality, reliability, and validity in coordination with the IT Enterprise Data Management Unit.
- Assure your organization integrates Enterprise Data Management program capabilities into Information Management strategy.
- Manage initiatives focused on implementing Enterprise Data Management capabilities.
- Support Enterprise Data Management methodology, associated standards and Data Strategies.
- Manage the flow of Metadata of your organization between Enterprise Data Management and the divisional Data Stewards and data consumers.
- Ensure you undertake; head Enterprise Data Management.
- Ensure adherence to Enterprise Data Management and Data Governance regulations and policies.
- Methodize: Enterprise Data Management.
- Roll out of Enterprise Data Management programs.
- Coordinate activities with the Enterprise Data Management team, working together with Enterprise Data Architects.
- Collaborate with peers across Enterprise Data Management, to deliver on the overarching strategy.
- Drive: mentor and advise on best practices for Enterprise Data Management to the team.
- Incorporate into the Enterprise Data Management methodology and standards for Data Modeling and Data Architecture.
- Systematize: partner with Enterprise Data Management and strategy on governance and stewardship.
- Ensure you launch; lead with expertise in Enterprise Data Management best practices.
- Lead: IT Enterprise Data Management and analytics.
- Supervise: what is Enterprise Data Management.
- Oversee: design of Enterprise Data Management monitoring framework.
- Standardize: collaboration with Enterprise Data Management Business Analysts to spot patterns and issues in the data that require resolution.
- Pilot: management, Business Intelligence and analytics tools, Vendor Relationships, technologies, standards, etc.
- Become the expert in Enterprise Data Management tools concepts.
- Control: supervisor Enterprise Data Management.
- Liaise and align with Enterprise Data Management and Data Governance groups.
- Support the Data Governance efforts for the Chief Data Officers (CDO) and Enterprise Data Management (EDM).
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Data Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Data Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Data Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Data Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Data Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are Risk Management tasks balanced centrally and locally?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Enterprise Data Management will help you build influence, improve Enterprise Data Management, optimize Decision Making, and sustain change, what is your approach?
- How many trainings, in total, are needed?
- Which costs should be taken into account?
- What qualifications are needed?
- How does it fit into your organizational needs and tasks?
- What are internal and external Enterprise Data Management relations?
- Who gets your output?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- What are the operational costs after Enterprise Data Management deployment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Data Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Data Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Data Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Data Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Data Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Data Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Data Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Data Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Enterprise Data Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Enterprise Data Management project team have enough people to execute the Enterprise Data Management project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Enterprise Data Management project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Data Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Data Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Data Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Data Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Data Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Data Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Data Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Data Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Data Management investments work better.
This Enterprise Data Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.