Devise Enterprise Data: regularly contribute to Business Process improvement and identify inconsistencies in like processes throughout your organization.
More Uses of the Enterprise Data Toolkit:
- Drive Enterprise Data: data portfolio contributes the data perspective to the Business Applications portfolio and roadmap and ensures that Enterprise Data Architecture and processes are considered and incorporated into the evolution of your organizations IT solutions.
- Establish an Enterprise Data catalog to ensure an accurate inventory of data assets and appropriate context to enable Data Analysts, Data Stewards, and other data consumers to find and understand appropriate datasets.
- Run and support a production Enterprise Data Platform.
- Secure that your organization participates in the development, implementation, and support of the Enterprise Database Architecture roadmap, database Service Design, delivery, and operational model.
- Ensure you relay; lead Enterprise Information Delivery Software Engineers, Enterprise Data Integration Software Engineers and EnterprisE Business/Data Analysts on data requirements and Quality Assurance.
- Ensure you join; lead the definition of integrative and canonical views of data to establish catalog of Enterprise Data services in the form of unified business views, or in support of convergence of information assets for Data Migration planning or Impact Analysis.
- Support the development, maintenance and implementation of common language for Enterprise Data managed through a standardized Data Governance platform to organize and maintain data domains and data taxonomy.
- Manage work with the Data Technology Teams (PMO, Business Analyst, Data Architecture, Information Governance, Operational Data, Data Acquisition, Analytics and Infrastructure) to support and innovate on the Enterprise Data Warehouse platform.
- Be accountable for creating and maintaining appropriate Data Analytics solution (in collaboration with ETL, Data Architecture, and business requirements) to support Enterprise Data Warehouse and BI capabilities.
- Make sure that your strategy participates in the development, implementation, and support of the Enterprise Database Architecture roadmap, database Service Design, delivery, and operational model.
- Data portfolio contributes the data perspective to the Business Applications portfolio and roadmap and ensures that Enterprise Data Architecture and processes are considered and incorporated into the evolution of your organizations IT solutions.
- Provide Project Management and/or Agile Leadership for Enterprise Data Platform upgrades.
- Direct Enterprise Data: design, develop, and maintain end to end data solutions using Open Source, modern Data Lake, and Enterprise Data Warehouse technologies hadoop, spark, cloud, etc.
- Ensure your team develops and updates spatial views and data views in hand with Enterprise Data Warehouse Team.
- Arrange that your corporation participates in the development, implementation, and support of the Enterprise Database Architecture roadmap, database Service Design, delivery, and operational model.
- Establish Enterprise Data: effectively analyze and understands strategic Enterprise Data and information needs to improvE Business outcomes, support Decision Making at executive levels, and enable Process Improvements.
- Establish and maintain a scalable, extensible and maintainable architecture for the Enterprise Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence system.
- Steer Enterprise Data: implement the Enterprise Data Management managers control assessment (mca) requirements and monitor the mca results.
- Be certain that your organization leads Enterprise Data Architecture efforts for Technology Roadmap development, tracking, and alignment to organizational Strategic Objectives and risks.
- Make sure that your team participates in the development, implementation, and support of the Enterprise Database Architecture roadmap, database Service Design, delivery, and operational model.
- Manage work with your Data Analytics team to build, deploy, and maintain an Enterprise Data Warehouse repository comprising of various data streams currently utilized by your eCommerce team, to be used for analysis and Decision Making.
- Guide Enterprise Data: monitor regulatory guidelines compliance related guidance and emerging Industry Standards to determine impact on the Enterprise Data Architecture.
- Collaborate with the Business Analysts and/or Business Intelligence and Analytics team to perform detailed Data Analysis and develop the Data Models that comprise the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Govern Enterprise Data: partner with Enterprise Data Analytics, security, and database teams on Data Encryption, data Tokenization, Data Protection strategies and technologies.
- Confirm your operation ensures the integrity and security of Enterprise Data on host computers, multiple databases, and during Data Transfer in accordance to Business Needs and industry Best Practices regarding privacy, security, and Regulatory Compliance.
- Manage work with it to establish, monitor and maintain data etl processes and provide support for Enterprise Data Warehouse and reporting platforms.
- Develop Enterprise Data Management strategies and implement tools to provide visualization, reporting and Business Intelligence relevant data for analysis, Process Management, operations, budgeting.
- Liaise and align with Enterprise Data Management and Data Governance groups.
- Support the Data Governance efforts for the Chief Data Officers (cdo) and Enterprise Data Management (edm).
- Secure that your operation defines and implements the strategy roadmap for Enterprise Data, implementation and Data Management for new data sources, publicly available data, Business To Business partnerships and advanced Data Analytics systems.
- Arrange that your organization identifies opportunities for Process Improvement in Data Collection, Data Analysis, Business Processes, and enterprise engagement with reporting.
- Control Enterprise Data: you are prepared to collaborate with internal stakeholders and channel partners to drive the data acquisition and analytics development of Digital Analytics.
- Deliver relevant marketing messages, product information and programs consistent with management direction in line with Solution Selling model.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Data Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Data related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Data specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Data Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Data improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics you want to have?
- Do the Enterprise Data decisions you make today help your organization in three years time?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- What is measured? Why?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Has data output been validated?
- Are you able to realize any cost savings?
- Did you tackle the cause or the symptom?
- How do you build the right business case?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Data book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Data self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Data Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Data areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Data Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Data projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Data Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Data project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Enterprise Data project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Enterprise Data Project Team have enough people to execute the Enterprise Data Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Enterprise Data Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Data Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Data project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Data Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Data project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Data project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Data project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Data project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Data project with this in-depth Enterprise Data Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Data projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Data and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Data investments work better.
This Enterprise Data All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.