Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hybrid SharePoint Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hybrid SharePoint related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hybrid SharePoint specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hybrid SharePoint Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hybrid SharePoint improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Have internal requirements for SharePoint content management been adequately addressed in the context of managing site proliferation or deciding which sites live beyond usefulness?
- Does your organization provide third-party validated evidence of call quality, security, and data privacy standards as well as your regulatory and compliance requirements?
- Do you mix and match licenses by protecting some of your users with Exchange, SharePoint, and OneDrive protection, and other users with only Exchange protection?
- Does your team have the necessary skills to accomplish the work, or do you have service providers with the right skills engaged and ready to begin working?
- Is there an incumbent organization or person that previously built out a SharePoint environment or sites that is still currently performing work for you?
- Will the chosen vendor be provided with direct, remote access to and Admin credentials for all SharePoint environments that are to be supported?
- When partners were asked, If your organization is adding new services on top of cloud/Office 365 suite, which services are you adding?
- Do you have a digital agenda ÃÂÃÂ a commitment to leverage the advantages of digital and cloud technologies for competitive advantage?
- What are your customers plans for implementing a cloud-based productivity solution as email, web conferencing or document sharing?
- Are different devices needed for different locations or to use a particular feature like conferencing or to access a directory?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hybrid SharePoint book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Hybrid SharePoint self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hybrid SharePoint Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hybrid SharePoint areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hybrid SharePoint Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hybrid SharePoint projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hybrid SharePoint Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Hybrid SharePoint project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Attainable / achievable: the goal is attainable; can you actually accomplish the goal?
- Project Management Plan: Do the proposed changes from the Hybrid SharePoint project include any significant risks to safety?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Hybrid SharePoint project baseline?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a social media policy and procedure?
- Project Charter: Market ÃÂÃÂ identify products market, including whether it is outside of the objective: what is the purpose of the program or Hybrid SharePoint project?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk categories: what are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this Hybrid SharePoint project?
- Project Management Plan: What happened during the process that you found interesting?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do the requirements meet the standards of correctness, completeness, consistency, accuracy, and readability?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What kinds of performance factors / elements do you use?
Step-by-step and complete Hybrid SharePoint Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hybrid SharePoint project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hybrid SharePoint project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hybrid SharePoint project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hybrid SharePoint project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hybrid SharePoint project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hybrid SharePoint project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hybrid SharePoint project with this in-depth Hybrid SharePoint Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hybrid SharePoint projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hybrid SharePoint and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hybrid SharePoint investments work better.
This Hybrid SharePoint All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.