Help practice areas and administrative departments manage the content on your organizations SharePoint Online intranet and help practice areas and administrative departments collaborate via customized SharePoint Online and/or Teams sites.
More Uses of the SharePoint Online Toolkit:
- Guide: administration and configuration of custom Business Solutions using SharePoint Online.
- Ensure you launch; End To End solution and Information Architecture in SharePoint Online environment.
- Perform platform migrations to SharePoint on premises and SharePoint Online with out of the box and third party tools.
- Ensure you command; broad understanding how to implement permissions and security in Dynamics 365 and SharePoint Online.
- Develop processes to facilitate the migration of content to Office 365 SharePoint Online, teams and one drive.
- Initiate: design, develop, validate, and troubleshoot high performance/ high visibility Web Based Applications using SharePoint/SharePoint Online/powerapps.
- Support SharePoint Online migration, site and site collection development projects using Agile Development methodology.
- Establish: what is your experiencing using MS Power Apps to build forms and workflows on SharePoint Online.
- Migrate network file shares/personal folders to a combination of SharePoint Online and OneDrive.
- Develop and deliver quality SharePoint Online custom solutions using leading edge patterns and practices.
- Ensure you specify; lead with extensive knowledge on Azure Active Directory, Administration of O365 applications Teams, SharePoint Online etc.
- Supervise: configuration, troubleshooting and support of SharePoint Online, teams, OneDrive for Business, and Azure Active Directory.
- Assure your organization complies; documents strategy and provides Knowledge Transfer on key SharePoint Online engineering concepts and principals to Key Stakeholders.
- Be certain that your organization gathers SharePoint Online operational requirements from stakeholders documents SharePoint Online Operational Strategy.
- Maintain online content Management System (SharePoint Online) and electronic files for assigned Product Portfolio.
- Configure and support core Office 365 services, as Exchange Online, Azure Ad, SharePoint Online, etc.
- Develop Technical Architecture and designs for scalable enterprise SharePoint Online solutions.
- Customize and maintain existing custom SharePoint Online solutions or develop New Solutions as appropriate.
- Standardize: design and develop Office 365 Applications and solutions (power automate (flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online).
- Supervise: external sharing in SharePoint Online, your site management, search related issues.
- Audit: design, implement and administer SharePoint Online and relevant Office 365 services.
- Lead meetings with business customers to elicit, document, and analyze Business Requirements for SharePoint Online features and functionality.
- Be accountable for migrating data from SharePoint on prem into SharePoint Online and organize status meetings with users from different roles in your organization to consider and implement new plans and projects.
- Ensure you champion; build reusable framework to facilitate migration of SharePoint sites and underlying customized apps from On Premises environment to SharePoint Online (Office 365).
- Warrant that your enterprise develops strategic Execution Plan for leveraging OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online data repositories that align to your Enterprise Content Management.
- Be accountable for performing Solution Design using SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform As A Service), IaaS (Infrastructure As A Service), and enterprise level Information Architecture (MS O365, SharePoint Online, and Azure services).
- Develop solutions that comply with SharePoint Online development Best Practices.
- Provide ongoing support for your organizations Dynamics 365, Power Platform, and SharePoint Online environments.
- Manage Backup and Recovery of data stored in the Office 365 and SharePoint Online environment.
- Manage operations of OneDrive for Business, Exchange Online, and SharePoint Online solutions.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SharePoint Online Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SharePoint Online related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SharePoint Online specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SharePoint Online Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SharePoint Online improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are missed SharePoint Online opportunities costing your organization money?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- What tests verify requirements?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don't?
- How do you define the solutions' scope?
- Was a life-cycle Cost Analysis performed?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what you're selling?
- How do you manage SharePoint Online risk?
- What are the processes for audit reporting and management?
- What SharePoint Online metrics are outputs of the process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SharePoint Online book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SharePoint Online self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SharePoint Online Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SharePoint Online areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SharePoint Online Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SharePoint Online projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SharePoint Online Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SharePoint Online project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SharePoint Online project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SharePoint Online Project Team have enough people to execute the SharePoint Online Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SharePoint Online Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SharePoint Online Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SharePoint Online project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SharePoint Online Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SharePoint Online Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SharePoint Online project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SharePoint Online project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SharePoint Online project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SharePoint Online project with this in-depth SharePoint Online Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SharePoint Online projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SharePoint Online and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SharePoint Online investments work better.
This SharePoint Online All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.