- Confirm your strategy ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Assure your operation communicates quality issues and risks to the software Development Teams and technical leaders.
- Manufacture, design, and develop User Interface features, site animation, and special effects elements.
- Ensure you officiate; lead with expertise in determining Customer Requirements and automating processes via SharePoint.
- Supervise the expansion or modification of system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Create custom workflows using SharePoint designer or Visual Studio and create custom workflow actions.
- Make sure that your operation leads Project Teams to achieve milestones and objectives; monitors project schedules and costs.
- Establish and maintain project communication and set project quality and Performance Standards.
- Become involved in the design of application framework, the design of User Interface and coding of application modules and the design and development of the database for application.
- Provide support in enhancement the Web and SharePoint Servers infrastructure operations and performance.
- Peer review work products for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- Provide supporting information to the Engineers to aid in the creation of a system specification.
- Confirm your organization ensures Data integrity and compliance by performing Data Cleansing, data audit and/or Data Validation.
- Ensure you organize; extend the out of the box functionality of SharePoint and Project Server to meet customer needs.
- Arrange that your enterprise recommends ways to strengthen Data integrity, quality and availability across the enterprise.
- Ensure solutions address scalability, security, availability, and maintainability needs.
- Support the creation of Theater Wide SharePoint Based Knowledge Management System to automate and streamline issue identification, resolution, monitoring and tracking.
- Provide a source of expertise in incorporating and implementing web and SharePoint solutions.
- Provide ongoing support for your organizations Dynamics 365, Power Platform, and SharePoint Online environments.
- Ensure you negotiate; lead efforts in troubleshooting, remediating and optimizing any and all SharePoint and/or Office 365 based issues.
- Solidify expertise in bayesian optimization, probabilistic Machine Learning, Knowledge Graphs, recommendation systems, or Deep Learning.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft SharePoint Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft SharePoint related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft SharePoint specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft SharePoint Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft SharePoint improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What threat is Microsoft SharePoint addressing?
- What are the implications of the one critical Microsoft SharePoint decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Microsoft SharePoint workforce satisfaction, how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- What is the root cause(s) of the problem?
- How do you decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- What is the problem or issue?
- How is the Microsoft SharePoint Value Stream Mapping managed?
- Can support from partners be adjusted?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft SharePoint book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft SharePoint self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft SharePoint Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft SharePoint areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft SharePoint Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft SharePoint projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft SharePoint Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft SharePoint project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Microsoft SharePoint project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Microsoft SharePoint project team have enough people to execute the Microsoft SharePoint project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Microsoft SharePoint project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft SharePoint Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft SharePoint project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft SharePoint Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft SharePoint project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft SharePoint project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft SharePoint project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft SharePoint project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft SharePoint project with this in-depth Microsoft SharePoint Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft SharePoint projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft SharePoint and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft SharePoint investments work better.
This Microsoft SharePoint All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.