Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SharePoint Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SharePoint related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SharePoint specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SharePoint Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SharePoint improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Have internal requirements for SharePoint content management been adequately addressed in the context of managing site proliferation or deciding which sites live beyond usefulness?
- Should you use a shared mailbox; the new Outlook Groups feature; a SharePoint mailbox (the answers no, by the way); a distribution group or a public folder?
- Will you just copy across your current structure and approach, or use the opportunity of shifting to Office 365 to restructure what SharePoint has become?
- Will the chosen vendor be provided with direct, remote access to and Admin credentials for all SharePoint environments that are to be migrated?
- Is there a guideline for which application-like functionality is in SharePoint online, and whether it requires an enterprise-level license?
- Will alliance be responsible for developing training, training materials, and conducting training for all and the SharePoint activities?
- Have you thought about enabling a scenario that surfaces content stored on both SharePoint Online/O365 and your on-Premise deployments?
- Does your organization have any corporate policies, compliance regulations, or legal requirements concerning storing data in the cloud?
- Do you implement hybrid search with SharePoint and Office 365 if the customer has partitioned on-premises Search Service Application?
- Will your measurements and key performance indicators be different if your plan is to maintain a hybrid SharePoint environment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SharePoint book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SharePoint self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SharePoint Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SharePoint areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SharePoint Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SharePoint projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SharePoint Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SharePoint project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Do the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How many different communications channels does a SharePoint project team with six people have?
- Quality Metrics: Is there alignment within your organization on definitions?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent do the intervention objectives and strategies of the SharePoint project respond to your organizations plans?
- Change Request: Screen shots or attachments included in a Change Request?
- WBS Dictionary: Are SharePoint projected overhead costs in each pool and the associated direct costs used as the basis for establishing interim rates for allocating overhead to contracts?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
- Planning Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the BEST thing for the SharePoint project manager to do?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are staff committed for the duration of the SharePoint project?
Step-by-step and complete SharePoint Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SharePoint project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SharePoint project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SharePoint project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SharePoint project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SharePoint project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SharePoint project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SharePoint project with this in-depth SharePoint Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SharePoint projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SharePoint and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SharePoint investments work better.
This SharePoint All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.