Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hypothesis-Driven Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hypothesis-Driven Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hypothesis-Driven Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hypothesis-Driven Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hypothesis-Driven Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- When a new weakness is found by an outside party, how are the software and associated development practices reviewed and modified to ensure that similar weaknesses are also detected and removed?
- What are the primary factors that make software cost estimation challenging and what can be done to improve your cost estimates and accurately track the progress of agile software development?
- Is evidence available that your organization plans and controls the design and development of products and services, considering the nature, duration and complexity of the design activities?
- Is there any bandwidth on existing servers to satisfy the requirements or will the contractor need to spec out an entirely new set of development, test, and production hardware and software?
- Are software quality activities performed throughout the software development life cycle to evaluate product and process compliance with plans, practices and implementing procedures?
- Where would you place your organization in terms of implementation of IoT principals (machine connectivity, data-driven decision-making and automation) in your industrial operations?
- Is design and development validation conducted to ensure that the resulting product is capable of fulfilling the requirements for the specified or known intended use or application?
- Is there an established SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) in place which supports the privacy and security by design principal through each stage of the project lifecycle?
- What is the potential for high-level component-based software engineering in cross-platform mobile application development, with a particular focus on end User Experience?
- How has your development organizations adoption of formal DevOps principles and practices impacted the software development teams workload in tangible or measurable ways?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hypothesis-Driven Development book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Hypothesis-Driven Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hypothesis-Driven Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hypothesis-Driven Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hypothesis-Driven Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hypothesis-Driven Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hypothesis-Driven Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Hypothesis-Driven Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in results-based evaluation?
- Initiating Process Group: The Hypothesis-Driven Development project managers have maximum authority in which type of organization?
- Initiating Process Group: Although the Hypothesis-Driven Development project manager does not directly manage procurement and contracting activities, who does manage procurement and contracting activities in your organization then if not the PM?
- Cost Baseline: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been selected and notified?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines been set up for how the procurement process should be conducted?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Requirements Documentation: The problem with gathering requirements is right there in the word gathering. What images does it conjure?
- Project Schedule: Is Hypothesis-Driven Development project work proceeding in accordance with the original Hypothesis-Driven Development project schedule?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Hypothesis-Driven Development project oversight?
Step-by-step and complete Hypothesis-Driven Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hypothesis-Driven Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hypothesis-Driven Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hypothesis-Driven Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hypothesis-Driven Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hypothesis-Driven Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hypothesis-Driven Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hypothesis-Driven Development project with this in-depth Hypothesis-Driven Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hypothesis-Driven Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hypothesis-Driven Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hypothesis-Driven Development investments work better.
This Hypothesis-Driven Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.