Does your organization carry out effective change in how it operates? Do you understand the systematic changes in your organization?
Effectively allow your teams with upgraded processes by accessing this Organizational Development Toolkit. Solve common problems and resolve issues with step by step guide for any Organizational Development related work and project.
Download this toolkit and be guided from idea to implementation and results.
This toolkit contains legitimate and effective enablers for the new and updated Organizational Development specific requirements.
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Organizational Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Organizational Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What is the available evidence on the impact of changes in levels/types of diversity and inclusion on individual/team/organizational effectiveness in organizations including development departments?
- Does your organization start to redefine its core competencies to truly differentiate it from the competition, focusing on developing the core skills to sustain the already stated core competencies?
- Which approach that seeks the to link strategy, business, performance and HRM policies and practices, assumes that there are a number of HRM practices that are suitable for all organizations?
- Is there a project team with a specific remit to support the development of good customer service (and how far organizations have involved staff more widely in customer service development)?
- Can a mechanism be developed to allow internal audit functions to systematically allocate resources between assurance and consulting to maximize internal audits value to its organizations?
- How does the content of software build need to be supervised and what kind of reports are needed for the development projects management and for the rest of the development organization?
- How will your strategy for creating a social learning environment as part of the overall training and development offerings improve knowledge and relationships within your organization?
- How effective is the structure of your organization (Board and divisions) for managing programs, hiring, training and staff development, evaluating performance, and succession planning?
- Does your organization support human resource development, in order to enhance the participants knowledge of the premises, and the participants possibilities to adhere to the premise?
- What are the top business benefits your organization could achieve using a software platform to connect, secure, manage, analyze, and engage customers through your connected devices?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Organizational Development book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Organizational Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Organizational Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Organizational Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Organizational Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Organizational Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Organizational Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Organizational Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Were additional deliveries a partial replacement for normal supplies or installations or an extension of existing supplies or installations?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
- Project Management Plan: Do the proposed changes from the Organizational Development project include any significant risks to safety?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do individual skills and abilities match task demands?
- Lessons Learned: What things surprised you on the Organizational Development project that were not in the plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are there any activities or deliverables being added or gold-plated that could be dropped or scaled back without falling short of the original requirement?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What Organizational Development project was the first to use modern Organizational Development project management?
- Decision Log: How does an increasing emphasis on cost containment influence the strategies and tactics used?
- Risk Audit: Are requirements fully understood by the team and customers?
Step-by-step and complete Organizational Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Organizational Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Organizational Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Organizational Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Organizational Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Organizational Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Organizational Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Organizational Development project with this in-depth Organizational Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Organizational Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Organizational Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Organizational Development investments work better.
This Organizational Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.