Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Innovation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Innovation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Innovation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Innovation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Innovation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How effective is market research in collecting research on Market trends, environmental consumers, competitors, industry trends etc required for the scanning, competitor analysis innovation process?
- Is your current business model based on strong network relationships or on an exploratory and proactive approach to reach beyond your organizations current horizon to explore new emergent issues?
- Are there barriers to innovation and digital transformation that exist within your organization that require the boards and executive managements attention from a change management standpoint?
- How do you ensure that your internal stakeholders and innovation decision-makers, and employees more generally, are aware of internal data and external data products that some can leverage?
- What does tech innovation and transformation look like in real life business situations, and what steps do CIOs and CTOs need to take to bring ROI from investment in new IoT technologies?
- Does the fintech partner have the bandwidth and cultural commitment to making incremental changes in smaller test environments rather than have an all or nothing approach to innovation?
- Is there a shared understanding among key stakeholders about the importance of having adequate evidence related to the feasibility and outcomes of the innovation before scaling up?
- What if you had a living, digital model of the end-to-end supply chain, enabling continuous improvement and innovation and a single, enterprise-wide platform for decision support?
- How many times has the initial business logic of your projects been destroyed by market developments, regulatory rules and technology innovations that pop up during project cycle?
- How are data and analytics driving new ideas and new innovation, and what can executives do to incorporate data-driven innovation more directly into strategies and initiatives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Innovation book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Innovation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Innovation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Innovation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Innovation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Innovation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Innovation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Innovation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
- Cost Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were the communications materials in providing and orienting team members about the details of the Innovation project?
- Project Schedule: Eliminate unnecessary activities. Are there activities that came from a template or previous Innovation project that are not applicable on this phase of this Innovation project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do your organizations stakeholders do better than anyone else?
- Procurement Audit: Where required, were candidates registered as approved contractors, suppliers or service providers or certified by relevant bodies?
- Planning Process Group: How does activity resource estimation affect activity duration estimation?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Innovation project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Quality Metrics: Which data do others need in one place to target areas of improvement?
Step-by-step and complete Innovation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Innovation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Innovation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Innovation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Innovation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Innovation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Innovation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Innovation project with this in-depth Innovation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Innovation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Innovation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Innovation investments work better.
This Innovation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.