Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technology Innovation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technology Innovation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technology Innovation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technology Innovation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technology Innovation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How do you transform with technology, and gain the agility, scalability and rapid innovation that represent successful operations in the digital age?
- How can the public and private sectors collaborate to maximize benefits and minimize risk associated with use of technology enabled innovation?
- Did the project teams, in specific environment, with current set of resources, tools, and experience, have what it takes to meet objectives?
- Will vendors reduce innovation time to less than one year and perhaps start to bundle the month and year designation with product names?
- Can some form of regulatory control be used in a cost effective manner to mitigate security concerns without stifling future innovation?
- Are you finding that your approach to innovation and engaging associates is working its way upstream to your organizations recruitment?
- What are you doing to maintain or recreate an entrepreneurial atmosphere in which business and technology integration occur naturally?
- Who thinks it is a goal of businesses to be as profitable as possible and that often means reducing to as few employees as possible?
- How can organizations position supply chain as an innovation engine and contribute to sustainability objectives of the corporation?
- How many, and which, macro technology forces do you believe provide the strongest backbone for future innovation in your business?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technology Innovation book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Technology Innovation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technology Innovation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technology Innovation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technology Innovation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technology Innovation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technology Innovation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Technology Innovation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: What types of differentiated effects are resulting from the Technology Innovation project and to what extent?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all involved Technology Innovation project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Technology Innovation project?
- Procurement Audit: Has your organization procedures in place to monitor the input of experts employed to assist the procurement function?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What is the estimated labor cost today based upon this information?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have storage and access mechanisms and procedures been determined?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization able to present documentary evidence in support of compliance?
- Project Scope Statement: Change management vs. change leadership - what is the difference?
- Change Request: Will this change conflict with other requirements changes (e.g., lead to conflicting operational scenarios)?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the Technology Innovation project scope to ensure the Technology Innovation project remains within the scope baseline?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between groups?
Step-by-step and complete Technology Innovation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technology Innovation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technology Innovation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technology Innovation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technology Innovation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technology Innovation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technology Innovation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technology Innovation project with this in-depth Technology Innovation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technology Innovation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technology Innovation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technology Innovation investments work better.
This Technology Innovation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.