Develop New Processes, streamline existing processes, and implement and administer security Software Solutions.
More Uses of the ISO IEC 27000 Toolkit:
- Manage work with development to account for reported verified Problem Resolution to programmers.
- Secure that your organization performs Problem Resolution verification (bugs/enhancements).
- Confirm your project maintains status of Problem Resolution and Problem Resolution database.
- Manage knowledge and expertise of Cyber and Information security policy, regulations and technologies.
- Formulate: development, implementation, and governance of the Information security Program.
- Coordinate: design and implementation of Information security architecture.
- Lead: Cybersecurity supervisor.
- Head: Security And Compliance analysis.
- Initiate: it owners regarding proper procedures and remediation efforts.
- Organize: on call status for escalation scenarios.
- Head: Strategic Thinking, roadmap development, and deliver formal and informal people leadership.
- Be accountable for assessing risk, developing threat models and performing Application Security Testing for your clients.
- Collaborate with Process Owners on status of control testing.
- Enforce minimum necessary connectivity versus vendor published potential connectivity.
- Provide skills / knowledge / abilities.
- Pilot: exchange hosting and Managed Services.
- Ensure you amplify; lead the evaluation of control design and identify control gaps.
- Ensure you research; head Information security.
- Create efficiencie or improve efficiency.
- Audit: CISSP, ISO/IEC 27000, or an equivalent security standard.
- Audit: test the operating effectiveness of controls.
- Organize: Information security engineering.
- Guide: specification writing and implementation planning.
- Control: creation and execution of the Information security strategy.
- Lead continuous Information security Skills Development/training.
- Develop and enhance an up to date information Security Management framework.
- Supervise and confirm Process Mapping with Process Owners.
- Be accountable for securing Web Applications, servers, and network to meet client and Industry Standards.
- Be reviewed by management.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO IEC 27000 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO IEC 27000 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO IEC 27000 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO IEC 27000 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO IEC 27000 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What qualifications are necessary?
- What are the business goals ISO IEC 27000 is aiming to achieve?
- Is there any existing ISO IEC 27000 governance structure?
- How can Risk Management be tied procedurally to process elements?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- Have you achieved ISO IEC 27000 improvements?
- How are outputs preserved and protected?
- How is the ISO IEC 27000 Value Stream Mapping managed?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- What sort of initial information to gather?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO IEC 27000 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO IEC 27000 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO IEC 27000 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO IEC 27000 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO IEC 27000 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO IEC 27000 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO IEC 27000 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO IEC 27000 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all ISO IEC 27000 project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the ISO IEC 27000 Project Team have enough people to execute the ISO IEC 27000 Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed ISO IEC 27000 Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete ISO IEC 27000 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO IEC 27000 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO IEC 27000 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO IEC 27000 Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO IEC 27000 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO IEC 27000 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO IEC 27000 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO IEC 27000 project with this in-depth ISO IEC 27000 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO IEC 27000 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO IEC 27000 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO IEC 27000 investments work better.
This ISO IEC 27000 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.