Develop new processes, streamline existing processes, and implement and administer security software solutions.
More Uses of the ISO IEC 27000 Toolkit:
- Create efficiencie or improve efficiency.
- Supervise and confirm Process Mapping with Process Owners.
- Provide skills / knowledge / abilities.
- Ensure you accrue; head Information security.
- Assure your enterprise updates clients and group leader on Problem Resolution status.
- Orchestrate: design and implementation of Information security architecture.
- Secure that your organization leads in Vendor Management evaluation, onboarding, and ongoing security compliance.
- Ensure you pioneer; lead the evaluation of control design and identify control gaps.
- Be certain that your organization performs Problem Resolution verification (bugs/enhancements).
- Control: exchange hosting and Managed Services.
- Manage work with development to account for reported verified Problem Resolution to programmers.
- Collaborate with Process Owners on status of control testing.
- Communicate test results and identify control deficiencies.
- Drive: physical demands and work environment.
- Be reviewed by management.
- Ensure you invent; lead and manage consulting engagements for the Cyber and Information security Practice.
- Lead continuous Information security skills development/training.
- Assure your operation maintains status of Problem Resolution and Problem Resolution database.
- Standardize: Security And Compliance analysis.
- Initiate: office environment with frequent computer use.
- Control: specification writing and implementation planning.
- Enforce minimum necessary connectivity versus vendor published potential connectivity.
- Govern: on call status for escalation scenarios.
- Develop: information Security Engineering.
- Pilot: Network Protocols, firewall, and security.
- Develop: strategic thinking, roadmap development, and deliver formal and informal people leadership.
- Be accountable for assessing risk, developing Threat Models and performing Application Security testing for your clients.
- Be accountable for securing Web Applications, servers, and network to meet client and Industry Standards.
- Manage knowledge and expertise of Cyber and Information security policy, regulations and technologies.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO IEC 27000 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO IEC 27000 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO IEC 27000 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO IEC 27000 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO IEC 27000 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Did your employees make progress today?
- What should you stop doing?
- What are your key ISO IEC 27000 indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- What assumptions are made about the solution and approach?
- Does the ISO IEC 27000 task fit the client's priorities?
- How do you know that any ISO IEC 27000 analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- What information is critical to your organization that your executives are ignoring?
- What are the strategic priorities for this year?
- Will it solve real problems?
- Who is gathering information?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO IEC 27000 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO IEC 27000 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO IEC 27000 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO IEC 27000 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO IEC 27000 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO IEC 27000 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO IEC 27000 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO IEC 27000 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all ISO IEC 27000 project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the ISO IEC 27000 project team have enough people to execute the ISO IEC 27000 project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed ISO IEC 27000 project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete ISO IEC 27000 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO IEC 27000 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO IEC 27000 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO IEC 27000 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO IEC 27000 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO IEC 27000 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO IEC 27000 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO IEC 27000 project with this in-depth ISO IEC 27000 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO IEC 27000 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO IEC 27000 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO IEC 27000 investments work better.
This ISO IEC 27000 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.