Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO IEC 17020 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO IEC 17020 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO IEC 17020 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO IEC 17020 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 920 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO IEC 17020 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 920 standard requirements:
- Does your organization undertake or subcontract inspection and analyzes which are critical to confirm product safety, legality and quality, using appropriate procedures, facilities and standards?
- Are written instructions, in sufficient detail, provided to cover all work affecting quality including handling, machining, assembly, fabrication, processing, cleaning, inspection, testing, etc?
- Are operations that use automatic/semi-automatic inspection or error proofing, subject to periodic inspection of functionality through the use of a suitable master (known defective part)?
- How does your organization ensure that the material resources required for inspection tasks and the confirmation system are available in sufficient quantity and in the quality needed?
- Are maintenance and inspection strategies based on a process of formal risk based management, regulatory requirements, organization procedures and recognized industry practices?
- Does the solution look beyond the files themselves and perform deep inspection of packaging and wrappers used to encrypt malicious code and deliver it into IT environments?
- How many concurrent (in the module at the same time) permit, inspections and code staff would you estimate being in the permits and inspections module at the same time?
- Do the flow monitoring records include: descriptive location of flow meter, type of flow meter, frequency of flow meter inspection, frequency of flow meter calibration?
- How often is room to room inspection performed to ensure that equipment and supplies required for the essential emergency procedures are available and functioning?
- Are your shipments frequently held for inspection by customs authorities as a result of foreign office errors, systems deficiencies, or a lack of staff training?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO IEC 17020 book in PDF containing 920 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO IEC 17020 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO IEC 17020 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO IEC 17020 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO IEC 17020 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO IEC 17020 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO IEC 17020 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO IEC 17020 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Team Performance Assessment: Individual task proficiency and team process behavior: what is important for team functioning?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will initially review the ISO IEC 17020 project work or products to ensure it meets the applicable acceptance criteria?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does ISO IEC 17020 project management relate to other disciplines?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What additional ISO IEC 17020 project(s) could be initiated as a result of this ISO IEC 17020 project?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations on taxes, fees, duties, excises, tariffs etc. not impeding (international) competition?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After how many days will the lease cost be the same as the purchase cost for the equipment?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the selected plan been formulated using cost effectiveness and incremental analysis techniques?
Step-by-step and complete ISO IEC 17020 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO IEC 17020 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO IEC 17020 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO IEC 17020 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO IEC 17020 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO IEC 17020 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO IEC 17020 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO IEC 17020 project with this in-depth ISO IEC 17020 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO IEC 17020 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO IEC 17020 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO IEC 17020 investments work better.
This ISO IEC 17020 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.