Establish that your organization offers technical guidance on sensitive, serious, and controversial Labor Relations issues regarding employees in a wide variety of administrative and clinical occupations with substantial differences in Working Conditions, entitlement, and occupational practices and policies.
More Uses of the Labor Relations Toolkit:
- Provide advice on interpretation of collective bargaining agreements, and arbitrate grievances when necessary.
- Perform a material take off to assure that materials are available to complete the project.
- Make sure that your venture uses appropriate negotiation strategies to develop bargaining goals and negotiate contracts consistent with your organizations mission, values and goals.
- Steer: work toward establishing and maintaining satisfactory employer, employee, and Labor Relationships.
- Secure that your operation contributes to the development and improvement of organization wide practices, processes and forms.
- Ensure your enterprise provides day to day and strategic Labor Relations consultation and support to managers of bargaining unit employees.
- Facilitate business Process Improvement via the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of functional business specifications.
- Establish: partner with and serve as a resource to employees, management and Human Resources staff to promote and maintain positive employee and Labor Relations.
- Head: direct and lead technical activities of Labor Relations, engineering and quality.
- Ensure appropriate and acceptable climate of Labor Relations in order to achieve operating goals.
- Help plan, administer and review activities regarding recruitment, Training and Development, compensation and benefits, mobility, Talent Acquisition, diversity, Talent Management and Organization Development and employee/Labor Relations.
- Manage knowledge and skill in applying the principles, methods, techniques and practices of effective Employee/Labor Relations and Human Resources management.
- Systematize: personally assure that your organization is in compliance with the collective bargaining act.
- Be accountable for advising on law, regulations and policies that apply to employee and Labor Relations.
- Manage work with Human Resources and other function leaders to create and execute employee relations processes and develop managers to do the same to maintain a positive working environment and support the Labor Relations philosophy.
- Interpret Policies and Procedures and monitor the implementation and application of collective bargaining agreements.
- Ensure project staff are appropriately trained and qualified to meet requirements.
- Advise staff and field activities on organization wide issues that impact Labor Relations programs.
- Recognize and respond effectively to unexpected situations and tight deadlines.
- Gather requirements and help build and document specifications for development.
- Manage daily employee and Labor Relations and perform initial investigations of employee complaints and alleged policy violations.
- Confirm your group ensures that Human Resources objectives are aligned with business strategic goals through effective employee relations, Labor Relations, compensation, staffing, training, Organizational Development, safety and Change Management strategies.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters, and recommend needed changes.
- Ensure you aid; lead with expertise in Software Development life cycle and Software Testing life cycle.
- Make sure that your organization clarifies and informs, and facilitates open exchange of ideas while fostering Open Communications.
- Adapt and perform consistently under changing requirements and dynamic work situations.
- Direct: education information the name of your organization and the dates you attended.
- Establish that your venture
- Oversee the preparation and development of classification and compensation studies, job audits and special projects; provide policy direction and guidance.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Labor Relations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Labor Relations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Labor Relations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Labor Relations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Labor Relations improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What system do you use for gathering Labor Relations information?
- Do you have the authority to produce the output?
- Are assumptions made in Labor Relations stated explicitly?
- Have you identified breakpoints and/or risk tolerances that will trigger broad consideration of a potential need for intervention or modification of strategy?
- How will your organization measure success?
- What data is gathered?
- What are your outputs?
- How do you verify performance?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- Where do you need to exercise leadership?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Labor Relations book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Labor Relations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Labor Relations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Labor Relations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Labor Relations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Labor Relations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Labor Relations Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Labor Relations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Labor Relations project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Labor Relations project team have enough people to execute the Labor Relations project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Labor Relations project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Labor Relations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Labor Relations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Labor Relations project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Labor Relations project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Labor Relations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Labor Relations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Labor Relations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Labor Relations project with this in-depth Labor Relations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Labor Relations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Labor Relations and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Labor Relations investments work better.
This Labor Relations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.